Enpass Discussion Forum

loosing sync session for iCloud MacOS

Johannes15

• 1 month later...

Hey All,

Thanks for the patience.

Our team confirmed that they have fixed the issue in Enpass v6.4.1. Could you update the app to the latest version and let us know if you're still encountering the same issue with the app?

If the problem persists, please share the following details so that we can investigate where the problem could be-

• On which device and OS version are you having this issue?
  • Which Enpass version are you using on the same device?
  • Does the Date and Time setting set to automatic on all devices?
  • Does the last synced time get updated on the sync page?
  • If possible, please share the screenshot of the issue/error?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @Bobb & @pyBen,

Welcome to the forums!

For security reasons, your iCloud session expires periodically. To avoid this, you first need to disconnect the sync with iCloud from Enpass settings, then again enable it, and you’ll be redirected to the iCloud login page. Here you just have to enable “Keep me signed in” as shown in the image and fill in the details to log in. For more details, please click on this link to see the screenshot.

Hope this helps!

Still have this issue, literally every time I need to sync I have to go through the connection process to iCloud again. And my Mac app is on v6.4.2, in which this is supposedly fixed, but it's definitely not.

I'll try removing the connection and setting it up again as described above and see if that helps. It would be nice to have this feature working for longer periods of time. I don't mind needing to reconnect every once in a while, but doing it every other day is annoying.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi @arajara

Welcome to the Enpass Forums.

For troubleshooting purposes, please try the below steps and share your findings with me -

1. Make sure to take the complete backup of Enpass data and save it locally.
  2. Disconnect the sync from all devices that are synced with Dropbox.
  3. Open Dropbox on any browser on your device --> Go to App --> Enpass folder--> Vault.enpassdbsync --> Rename it as Old vault.enpassdbsync.
  4. Now open Enpass and connect with Dropbox Sync on all devices.

If the issue persists, please share the below details with me and I'll have this investigated for you -

1. The version of the Enpass app and OS of all the devices on which you are facing this issue.
  2. A screenshot of the error occurring would be helpful.