Enpass Discussion Forum

Portable Enpass (beta 6) don't sync with latests versions (PC, Android)

gabeweb

Hi @gabeweb,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please note that Enpass ver6.4 has a few changes w.r.t implementation of One-Drive sync because we have introduced support for One-Drive for Business. If you're experiencing issues with One-Drive sync, please update Enpass to the latest version on all the devices and disconnect the sync. After disconnecting, set up sync on all the devices with the same One-Drive account, and the data will sync as before. If you have any issues, please follow the help article here. Please revert us back if the problem persists.

Thanks!

47 minutes ago, Garima Singh said:

Hi @gabeweb,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please note that Enpass ver6.4 has a few changes w.r.t implementation of One-Drive sync because we have introduced support for One-Drive for Business. If you're experiencing issues with One-Drive sync, please update Enpass to the latest version on all the devices and disconnect the sync. After disconnecting, set up sync on all the devices with the same One-Drive account, and the data will sync as before. If you have any issues, please follow the help article here. Please revert us back if the problem persists.

Thanks!

Hi @Garima Singh,

Thank you for the answer. Ok, but is there a new Portable version of Enpass?  I use it on my USB when I'm in the office or away from home. 

Hi @Garima Singh,

Thanks for the answer.  That would be very cool and welcome, an update for Enpass Portable, especially for those occasions when you have to use a third-party computer (and for safety avoid manually typing in passwords or taking out your mobile phone).

I look forward to the release of the update.

Greetings from Venezuela.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 8:48 AM, Garima Singh said:

Hi @gabeweb

Thanks for writing back.

I would like to share that we do have some thoughts to release an updated version of Enpass portable. Hopefully, the same will be available very soon.

Thanks for the co-operation.

This is a verry bad issue .... noy sync between versions .... .

"Hopefully, the same will be available very soon." OMG, you write this since one year ... (see thread "The First Beta of Enpass v6 for Portable Apps is out!")

Software is nothing for hope ... I must realized, that the payed money to enpass are just sunkcosts ...