Enpass Discussion Forum

Linking a card to another (internal links)

Denys

Linking a card to another (internal links)

Hi, is there a way in Enpass to link 2 cards to each other inside the app?

For example, I have a "bank account" card and  a "flat loan" card related to this bank; I would like to link these 2 cards inside the app, so I can jump from one card to another

Thanks in advance

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I would like to be able to enter my credit cards, and then link them as payment methods to the other entries I have.  That way, if I lose a card an need to update my info, I know all the places I need to update simply by looking in Enpass.  I am currently just entering the payment method as plain text, but if I could link it somehow, that would be awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 8/1/2018 at 9:06 AM, beardedmogul said:

I would like to be able to enter my credit cards, and then link them as payment methods to the other entries I have.  That way, if I lose a card an need to update my info, I know all the places I need to update simply by looking in Enpass.  I am currently just entering the payment method as plain text, but if I could link it somehow, that would be awesome.

It's been a 1 year and 5 days since my previous post.  How much longer do we need to wait?  This is very straightforward functionality that could be useful in so many ways.  We don't need template fields or anything like that.  Just give us the option to add a linked item field, name it what we want, and be done!

Edit:  Oh, yes.  Please?

Edited by beardedmogul