Enpass Discussion Forum

lastpass to enpass migration

sixdas

Hi everyone, I apologize if the section is wrong and for my english.

I have been using lastpass for more than 10 years, but on the advice of friends and for the desire to have a more complete and safer program, I am trying to migrate to enapass, but after 10 years it is difficult to change habits ....

I mainly use Windows 10 PC with Google Chrome and as an iPhone smartphone.

I have some questions:
1) Is it possible to reproduce the autofill on enpass as it does lastpass, that is, when I visit a gmail-like site by clicking on the input to enter the username, do I already see the saved ones?

image1.jpg

2) One of the things that pushed me to want to use enpass are in Multiple vaults, I would like to know if it is possible to associate an unlock password with each individual vault.
I explain better, if I unlock my enpass I have the possibility to open all the vaults instead I would like to have an additional password to unlock the other vaults so that I could do something like this
1 vault = Etcc site / forum access (always unlocked when opening enpass)
2 vault = Bank details, paypal bank access etc ... (always blocked even if I open an enapass)

Can such a thing be done?

Thanks and sorry for the bad english

Edited by sixdas

Hi @sixdas,

Welcome to the forums!

In Enpass, autofilling in the browser needs Enpass browser extensions, which are the plugins installed in the web-browsers to let them communicate directly with the main Enpass app. To auto-filling, the main Enpass app must be running in the background because the extension fetches data from that only. Enpass data is not saved on our servers from where the extension could have fetched and auto-filled your data (as in the case of online password managers). For more details regarding how autofill works, have a look at our user manual.

Currently, in Enpass all the data is always stays encrypted your master password only. However, we have noted down your valuable suggestion and forwarded it to the concerned team for further consideration. Thanks for your feedback!

Thanks!

Hi,

thanks for the answer, ok i will study better how autofill works.

I hope it will be seriously considered, so it would make enpass even higher.
I will follow with great interest the evolution.

Thanks

Edited by sixdas