Enpass Discussion Forum

Merge 2 cards

Denys

Merge 2 cards

Hi, Is there a way to merge 2 existing cards with data?

For example, I have a fully filled card that I would like to merge with another one, containing extra data (like "Visa" card and separate "bank account" one).

How could I achieve this?

Thanks for your help

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

What a pity, I would love to see this feature implemented, because I have the impression Enpass is creating too much entries for some sites/apps, or I don't use it properly... but I get many duplicates I'd love to be able to clean, in the way I would merge both cards into one to keep the information if there is a slight different.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I usually create a new entry by hand and fill in all the data I need (login, pw, security questions, url and so on). Then I copy all the required values in the login fields on the website. However, Enpass will then ask me to save this in a new entry. This entry will then have the Webform and not my own created entry. I would like to merge the two entries. 

Unfortunately it seems that there is no way to add a webform to an existing entry (or is there?)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2022 at 1:21 PM, Stephane said:

I usually create a new entry by hand and fill in all the data I need (login, pw, security questions, url and so on). Then I copy all the required values in the login fields on the website. However, Enpass will then ask me to save this in a new entry. This entry will then have the Webform and not my own created entry. I would like to merge the two entries. 

Unfortunately it seems that there is no way to add a webform to an existing entry (or is there?)

if there is a way, I wasn't able to find it