Enpass Discussion Forum

Can't autofill 3 fields

I have a site where i need to fill in 3 fields in order to log in: 2 different ID fields and the password. The problem is I can't figure out how to do it with Enpass. When I was using Roboform it was able to handle this without a problem. 

Here is the site: https://www.dayforcehcm.com 
I need to fill in Company and User Name fields of "text" and "numeric" types respectively and also fill in the Password field. At best I was able to fill in User Name and Password. I can't fill in Company field via Enpass no matter what I tried.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

• Like 3

I have a banking website that has something similar. The site has 4 fields:

• Country (Drop Down - Automatically populated)
  • Organisation ID
  • User ID
  • Password

Enpass does not fill in anything for this site. I even tried deleting the login and entering the password, but Enpass doesn't even seem to pick up that the login needs to be saved. 1password was working for everything except the Organisation ID which I would have to copy/paste in manually.

• Like 1

Hi @MaxM and @kevin.purcell

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Enpass can detect only the login forms on any page and auto-fill Username/Email/ Password fields, while all other fields would remain empty. We have plans to work on an improved version with complete Form-filling that will save all the fields from the page inside Enpass keychain.

I can't assure any ETA for this and only can say that it will be available in any of future versions. Please bear with us. Cheers!

12 hours ago, kevin.purcell said:

I have a banking website that has something similar. The site has 4 fields:

• Country (Drop Down - Automatically populated)
  • Organisation ID
  • User ID
  • Password

Enpass does not fill in anything for this site. I even tried deleting the login and entering the password, but Enpass doesn't even seem to pick up that the login needs to be saved. 1password was working for everything except the Organisation ID which I would have to copy/paste in manually.

kevin.purcell, check the type of User ID and Password fields for this site in Enpass. User ID should have type "Username" and Password should have type "Password". This should get you at least these two fields populated.

Edited by MaxM

3 hours ago, Vikram Dabas said:

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Enpass can detect only the login forms on any page and auto-fill Username/Email/ Password fields, while all other fields would remain empty. We have plans to work on an improved version with complete Form-filling that will save all the fields from the page inside Enpass keychain.

I can't assure any ETA for this and only can say that it will be available in any of future versions. Please bear with us. Cheers!

Vikram Dabas, thanks for the update. I understand Enpass is still a work-in-progress and I'm ok with waiting to see all the functions implemented.

There are many sites out in the internet that feature advanced login forms with 3 or 4 fields that have to be filled in. While I understand why you refer to this feature as form-filling I think this requirement may need to be treated separately and possibly assigned a higher priority than a full-blown form-filling. 

Offtopic: how in life do you quote one's name in the reply on this forum???

2 hours ago, kevin.purcell said:

@MaxM

I wish I could say that your suggestion works, but I double checked the fields and they are username, password, and organisation ID. Even though the username and password fields are the proper type nothing is filled out in Chrome when I click on the login.

@kevin.purcell you may want to share the website name so that Enpass staff can investigate in details.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of my logins has three fields, username, domain and password.  Username and password are straight textbox fields and fill correctly.  The domain field is an html select:

<select name="domain">
	<option value="none">Please Choose</option>
	<option value="opt1">Human Readale Option 1</option>
	<option value="opt2">Human Readale Option 2</option>
	<option value="opt3">Human Readale Option 3</option>
</select>

When the login was saved, it correctly stored the value of the domain field as the "value".  Ie "opt1" was stored when "Human Readable Option 1" was selected in the dropdown.

578cfa230ac26_16-07-18-16-47-33-Enpass.p

However when subsequently filling the form, the dropdown item is not selected properly based on the stored "value".  It stays at the default value of "none".

• 2 months later...

Hi, iam new on platform Enpass.

Can someone with more skills say, how I can set good Enpass for login on website net2ftp.com?

I ask because I cannot find how set automatical set field "FTP server".
Now Enpass automatical set fields User and Password but not FTP server :(

I want to thank everyone who give some information/help.

Edited by PepeCZ

• 2 weeks later...

Ability to fill fields other than username and password in a form.

There are sites which have additional fields to fill before login such as https://apex.oracle.com.

It's an important feature to have, all competitors 1Password, Lastpass, Dashlane, Sticky Pass etc. have this feature.

Please consider implementing this feature in future updates.

Edited by User
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The American Airlines website, aa.com, requires three pieces of information in order to login:

1. A username which can be either AAdvantage Number or your Dividend Miles Number or an actual username
  2. The last name associated with the account
  3. The password

Enpass is able to enter the username and password automagically, but not the last name.

Anyway support could be added for sites like aa.com that may require more than two pieces of information?  Like adding the option to name the field according to

• The label of the field (e.g.: loginForm.lastName); OR
  • The name of the field (e.g.: lastName); OR
  • The id of the field (e.g.:loginForm.lastName)

Just a thought :)

Edited by Phylum

• 2 months later...
On 5/27/2016 at 5:54 AM, Vikram Dabas said:

Hi @Vikram Dabas and Enpass Development Team

Any updates on adding an ability to populate more than 2 fields on a login webpage?

On 6.02.2017 at 1:23 PM, Vikram Dabas said:

Hi @MaxM

It's already under development and will be available in any of coming releases.

Thanks for your co-operation!

Thanks for the great news. :D

BTW

Here, a similar problem. Auto-save does not work. Please check this.

https://websupport.wdc.com/smartware/customer/default.aspx

Edited by Rooco

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...