Enpass Discussion Forum

Sync Error Password of data on OneDrive is required - but no changes have been made

IslandBoy

• 3 weeks later...

This issue happens over and over again, and the data corruption issue on One Drive is unacceptable. Since this issue has not been present in previous versions, it means that the problem is caused by your team and you must take action to fix it, rather than letting paid customers testing for you.

S.png

Hey @Cuddles

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We regret the inconvenience and understand that you’re facing issues with One-drive sync. Please follow the below steps to restore the sync:

1. Take a manual backup of the data on all the devices.
  2. Disconnect the sync on all of the devices.
  3. Remove the folders Enpass and Enpass1 on One-drive account.
  4. Log in to the site https://account.live.com/consent/Manage with the same Microsoft account and delete all the permissions for Enpass.
  5. Re-set up the sync with One-drive on both the devices and check.

If the issue persists, please let us know.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I have now found a solution for myself. Had the same problem the last few weeks. Check if you have another folder on OneDrive, in the Applications folder, Documents, or directly on OneDrive. This one was available to me three times. I deleted all folders and turned off synchronization from all devices. After that, the synchronization worked right away on my iPhone SE. Now a new "Enpass" folder has been created in the "Applications" folder.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

I followed the instructions provided on 7/14 by

Garima Singh

and the sync issue was resolved.

I have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM here on July 29th.  Apparently nothing was fixed.  No reply from Enpass at all.

I really like this program but it's of no use to me if I cannot sync between PC's and Apple i-devices.

Please help.

Edited by JerryB

Hey @JerryB

We really understand the trouble you are going through and apologize for the same. Our team was working their best to investigate and fixing this issue. To resolve this issue, our team will soon be releasing an update with the fixes. Please stay tuned for the latest update and share your findings.

Meantime, please try the workaround given below-

On 7/20/2020 at 12:30 PM, Martin6800 said:

Hello everyone! I have now found a solution for myself. Had the same problem the last few weeks. Check if you have another folder on OneDrive, in the Applications folder, Documents, or directly on OneDrive. This one was available to me three times. I deleted all folders and turned off synchronization from all devices. After that, the synchronization worked right away on my iPhone SE. Now a new "Enpass" folder has been created in the "Applications" folder.

Thanks for understanding.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi @PrototypeFive,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please follow the steps given below.

On 7/14/2020 at 6:06 PM, Garima Singh said:
  1. Take a manual backup of the data on all the devices.
  2. Disconnect the sync on all of the devices.
  3. Remove the folders Enpass and Enpass1 on One-drive account.
  4. Log in to the site https://account.live.com/consent/Manage with the same Microsoft account and delete all the permissions for Enpass.
  5. Re-set up the sync with One-drive on both the devices and check.

If the issue persists, please let us know the following details:

• On which devices and OS versions (mention all) are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass version are you using on each device?
  • Are you getting any error message or code during sync? If yes, share it with us.

Hope this helps!