Enpass Discussion Forum

pCloud

Sebastian S

Hello

I would like to sync vaults using pCloud. But, when 2FA is enabled on pCloud, it is not possible to use the WebDAV protocol for synchronisation.

It would be great to have proper pCloud integration in Enpass for a more secure and convenient way to synchronise vaults.

I'm aware this feature has already been requested here and here. Since the first request was in 2017, I would just like to register more support for this.

Many thanks

Hi @Sebastian S

Welcome to the forum!

I would like to share that you can sync Enpass with pCloud using WebDAV. To do so, please refer to this link. Also, we really appreciate you for exploring the app and giving time in finding this valuable suggestion. The suggestion has been noted and forwarded to the development team for further consideration. Thanks for weighing in.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi there,

I like the product, however adding pCloud integration would be really helpful, please DO NOT suggest WebDav as it won't work on some services when 2FA is enabled including pCloud and disabling 2FA is not the best idea :)

Edited by toomaj

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

The pcloud.com webdav access is not working really good. It sometimes produces errors or stops syncing. The only way is to disconnect and reconnect the webdav (in my case the europe link ewebdav).

I had this same issue with Cryptomator. But after they supported pcloud.com api everything worked fine. It would also be possible to use 2fa which I cannot at the moment, as webdav does not support that.

So can you please check if you could extend the cloud services and add pcloud.com? Would appreciate that

API Link: https://docs.pcloud.com/

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi @Fadi

Enpass is always grateful for our active users and your efforts in notifying us of this feature. I forwarded this request to our developers and would like to inform you that they have investigated its feasibility & unfortunately, this request cannot be taken into consideration. Your support and effort are greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Abhishek Dewan,

is there any explanation of why you won't support pCloud with 2FA?

As some of the former writers do, I also would prefer to use 2FA for syncing with my main-cloud instead of using another provider only for this task.

It is much easier to accept a decission when you know why. Else it is another straw on the camels back.

• 2 months later...

I am a pCloud user as well and i would like to have the native integration as was done for the other providers. As far as I read, Enpass is not gonna go to implement this integration. I think the the userbase of pCloud is becoming greater than before. Does the might change the development decisions? 

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I can only confirm the wish of many users here:

It will be very helpfull to use pcloud directly not over webdav. Using 2FA also with pcloud and Enpass is really important.

Can you guys confirm any progress on this?

• 4 months later...