Hello

I would like to sync vaults using pCloud. But, when 2FA is enabled on pCloud, it is not possible to use the WebDAV protocol for synchronisation.

It would be great to have proper pCloud integration in Enpass for a more secure and convenient way to synchronise vaults.

I'm aware this feature has already been requested here and here. Since the first request was in 2017, I would just like to register more support for this.

Many thanks

Hi @Sebastian S

Welcome to the forum!

I would like to share that you can sync Enpass with pCloud using WebDAV. To do so, please refer to this link. Also, we really appreciate you for exploring the app and giving time in finding this valuable suggestion. The suggestion has been noted and forwarded to the development team for further consideration. Thanks for weighing in.

Thanks.

+1

while WebDAV is not an option with pCloud as WEBDAV is disabled if you use two factor authentication in pCloud. 

Saftey first, a full integration of pCloud would be nice. 

• Like 1

Hey @Zero-One

Welcome to the forum!

We really appreciate you for exploring the app and giving time in finding this valuable suggestion. The suggestion has been noted and forwarded to the development team for further consideration.

Thanks for the suggestion!

+1

Since I have numerous problems while syncing with iCloud I changed to pCloud syncing and would like to be able to use 2FA also.

• Like 1