Enpass Discussion Forum

IOS App does not display content

Martva

IOS App does not display content

I'm using Enpass IOS and since the last update (5.5.4) I'm experiencing a really annoying problem:

I did a search on the forum, but did not find a solution or a similar problem.

When opening enpass (using TouchID) my list of logins is empty. After recovering from the shock, I took a look at the desktop app.
Using the desktop app all logins and notes are available.  But none on the IOS app. 

This behaviour changes from to time. There are periods I see all logins in de IOS app and there periods that everything is empty.

It seems doing a Sync Now manually does not do anything.
I've stopped Enpass by swiping the app up.
Restarted my iPhone

Thus far the problem still exsists.

I've attached the screenshots for reference.

Does anyone ran into same problem? 

17-08-24 10-52-20 0707.png

17-08-24 10-52-28 0708.png

Knipsel.JPG

Edited by Martva

I've been getting the same issue and so has my partner on her phone.

Closing the app and re-opening it seemed to help a bit. When it comes up with the Touch ID we click "Cancel" and the put in the master password, this got the passwords to show for us.

But we're still getting sync issues:

Last synchronized:

28 Aug 2017 at 14:31:20

Last attempt:

28 Aug 2017 at 14:39:06

To get it to do that sync I had to change it from using Dropbox to Google Drive, but still getting the same issue.

I am also using v. 5.5.4 on iOS 11 beta. I believe I was getting the same issue on iOS 10.

Hi guys,

Sorry to hear about your trouble and I  apologize for the inconvenience. This issue has been fixed and an update will be available very soon. If you are willing to check it before public release, please join our Beta program or share your Apple IDs here in personal message to me and I will get them added in TestFlight for Beta deliveries to you.

16 hours ago, KakersUK said:

But we're still getting sync issues:

Last synchronized:

28 Aug 2017 at 14:31:20

Last attempt:

28 Aug 2017 at 14:39:06

To get it to do that sync I had to change it from using Dropbox to Google Drive, but still getting the same issue.

I am also using v. 5.5.4 on iOS 11 beta. I believe I was getting the same issue on iOS 10.

I would like to share that Last Synchronized and Last Attempt are two different timings. Last Synchronized is the time when the actual syncing of data took place last time and the file was updated on the cloud, while the the Last Attempt refers to the time when Enpass looked for any changes in data on server (and maybe it didn't find anything to sync and is not matching with Last Synchronized). This is why you see different time stamps for both.

Cheers!

Thanks for adding me to the beta program!

Opening the TestFlight app I can't see anything to test? There is a Redeem button in the top left.

Welcome to TestFlight

Before you can start testing, a developer has to invite you to test on of their TestFlight apps. To accept and invite, tap on the link in the email or enter the invitation redeem code.

I don't have a code to redeem and the email I did get doesn't any any TestFlight info?