Enpass Discussion Forum

enpass often crash after I wake it up from the background

Northan

enpass often crash after I wake it up from the background

Hi,

very good app that I payed for the Pro Upgrade.

crush problem is occasionally occur on my iPhone7 (ios10.3.3) and certainly occur on my iPad (ios 10.3.3) as follow,

first, I opened the Enpass and closed it to home screen. second, I arbitrarily opened another app, then I double click the home button and wake up Enpass from background.

And Enpass just display a white scene with a lock, no other response show until the Enpass crashed and quit.

This problem often breaks off my operation, because I have to wait and reopen Enpass.

I want this problem will be quickly resolved.

thanks.

• 2 months later...

I am seeing this same behavior. It has been going on for a few months now. I thought it would get resolved in an update, but it is still happening. I opened a support case this weekend. We'll see what they have to say.

Very frustrating. It crashes about half the time I relaunch it. Instead of prompting for my Touch ID, it just displays the white screen with lock for a few seconds then crashes.

I am on an iPhone7 with iOS 11.1.2, though this has been happening since around the time i upgraded to 11.0

Edited by aezren
added iOS version

Guest Akash Vyas

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're going through. Our dev team is already looking into this issue to fix it in the next update.

Till then please bear with us. 

Hi, same problem on my iPad 4 mini, latest iOS. When Ihave opened Enpass and change to another app e.g. to copy a pwd or username just entered and want to go back to Enpass (via iOS control center or swipe left with 4 fingers or by going back to the home screen and using the Enpass icon) it hangs up (white screen) at the latest after the second time I do that. Usually I do it twice when I have a new login created and want to insert username and password.

It crashes more often when I have the ‘new login’ menu open in Enpass and not pressed ‘Save’. Alas all entries are lost then.

Thanks

Edited by Gandalf