Enpass Discussion Forum

Wlan Sync, 1Password Import

1.: I heavily use WLAN sync between MacOS and iOS and i wish between MacOS and Windows.

Does this have Wlan Sync? Because for WebDAV i would only use local server and my NAS is to loud to let it up all day.

2.: I have really no joke over 1000 Logins saved in 1Password, migrating them by hand is mad work, is there any importer option for 1Password?

Hey @cano

Thanks for using Enpass and writing to us.

13 hours ago, cano said:

1.: I heavily use WLAN sync between MacOS and iOS and i wish between MacOS and Windows.

Does this have Wlan Sync? Because for WebDAV i would only use local server and my NAS is to loud to let it up all day.

No, currently we don't have this. However, we already have a feature request for the same which is aligned for implementation in the future.

13 hours ago, cano said:

2.: I have really no joke over 1000 Logins saved in 1Password, migrating them by hand is mad work, is there any importer option for 1Password?

Follow these steps to export the data from 1Password-

• Open 1Password App. If you’re having data saved in multiple vaults, you need to select any one vault as 1Password allows to export the data of one vault at a time. Otherwise, you’re good to go.
  • Click on File → Export → All items.
  • Select .1pif file format.
  • Choose a name for the .1pif file and save it to your desktop.

Note- Before importing your data from 1Password to Enpass, first you need to export your 1Password data in the .1pif unencrypted file format.

Follow these steps to import the data in Enpass-

• Open Enpass desktop version hit the menu button and go to File → Import → Click on 1password.
  • Select the 1PIF format of the file, browse and select the file from the system, and click Continue.
  • You will now see the confirmation message to import the items, click Continue.

For more details, please refer to this link of user manual.

Hope this helps!