Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass 6 Autolock When System is Locked Does not Work

Maxsi

Enpass 6 Autolock When System is locked  does not work. I tried several times but without luck, rebooted PC and same.

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit

Enpass: 6.4.1 (643) (Traditional Win32)

Firefox extension: 6.4.0

Hi @Maxsi,

We need a little input from your side, can you please let us know are you facing this problem when you manually lock the system using (cmd+L) button or when the system gets auto-locked. Also, please let us know are you using any Antivirus or third party security app which keeps the active background process.

Thanks for your co-operation.

1 hour ago, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @Maxsi,

We need a little input from your side, can you please let us know are you facing this problem when you manually lock the system using (cmd+L) button or when the system gets auto-locked. Also, please let us know are you using any Antivirus or third party security app which keeps the active background process.

Thanks for your co-operation.

When system is manually locked.  I have it installed in two laptops, one with antivirus and the other one without.

Edited by Maxsi

Hey @Maxsi

Thanks for the patience.

We've released an updated version of Enpass. Could you update the app to the latest version and let us know if you're still encountering the same issue with the app? If the problem persists, please share the following things:

• Is the issue occurring on both of the laptops? (If yes, their versions)
  • Which antivirus you using? (with version)
  • Are you working on Admin account or User account?

Thanks for the co-operation.

On 5/20/2020 at 4:54 PM, Garima Singh said:

Hey @Maxsi

Thanks for the patience.

We've released an updated version of Enpass. Could you update the app to the latest version and let us know if you're still encountering the same issue with the app? If the problem persists, please share the following things:

• Is the issue occurring on both of the laptops? (If yes, their versions)
  • Which antivirus you using? (with version)
  • Are you working on Admin account or User account?

Thanks for the co-operation.

Thanks for the update. I have updated Enpass on both laptops but unfortunately the issue is not resolved. Following is the information you asked for;

1) Yes the issue occurs on both laptops. What do you mean by their version? Both are running windows 7, 64-bit system, i5. Brands are HP & Toshiba.

2) Antivirus is Trend Micro OfficeScan 12.0.5383 which is installed only in HP laptop. Toshiba laptop does not have antivirus.

3) Admin user in Toshiba. In HP guest user but I had login as admin and still the same.