Enpass Discussion Forum

[SOLVED] Icons uploaded by site on Windows version does not show on iPhone version

Dominique65

Hello

I started filling in my safe thru the Windows software. When I synchronized with the IOS version I just bought, I find the records OK except for the icons that were uploaded from the site.

All icons on my iPhone look the same, the template default icon. Is it normal behavior (sadly...) and will it be improved ?

The same with my other Android smartphone.

Thanks

Dominique

Edited by Dominique65

Hi Pratyush

I did as you say and they all synchronize well.

My problem is that the icons that were automatically fetched from the web sites when I created an item from the Windows software do not show on my 2 smartphones.

Only the few icons that I chose from the list that the software proposes (whenever the icon could not be retrieved from the web site) are synchronized on the Android and IOS apps.

Is this normal behavior ?

Thanks

Dominique

Hi @Dominique65,

Thanks for writing back in.

Please let us know have you enabled "Use Website Icons" in your mobile devices under Enpass general setting. Also, share the following details so that we can investigate where the problem could be.

• On which all device (along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass version are you using on each device?

Thanks for your co-operation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • semi_mod changed the title to [SOLVED] Icons uploaded by site on Windows version does not show on iPhone version
  • semi_mod locked this topic