Enpass Discussion Forum

Cryptocurrencies wallet QR Code

lerihto

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, any news on this? I'm also already waiting for it. 

This is getting more and more important. While im more about thinking of to save the recovery key phrase, not especially the QR. 

Probably this will be possible to implement easier, with less effort and therefore more quickly?

• 1 year later...

I totally agree with your suggestion to save cryptocurrency wallets with QR codes in the Financial section. It would make it so much easier to manage our crypto assets alongside our traditional bank accounts and credit cards. I personally use the MT4 platform for Windows for my trading, and I have to say, it has the best indicators out there. It's crazy to think that this forum post was from 2020! So much has changed in the world of finance and cryptocurrency since then. It just goes to show how important it is to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and tools.

Edited by Salmathogan

Hi @Abhishek Dewan,

They say Dutch people can be a bit "direct" so in advance don't take this as an attack ;-) 

But how can it be that a request was posted in may 2020 and now +- 3 years later still is under discussion? In my opinion this cannot be true and/or serious. Don't get me wrong i love Enpass and use it a lot. But please be honest in the feedback and tell the user wat to expect. Just say: No we will not implement this in the coming years because there is to much to do when this is the case.

Again no hard feelings ;-) I just like transparent communication 

With kind regards,

Rik

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Greetings everyone,

I am excited to share that Enpass is planning to integrate a crypto wallet into the Enpass Application. I understand that this has been a long-awaited feature and Enpass appreciates the support of our community.

In order to expedite the development process and ensure we meet the needs of our users, I am seeking expert assistance regarding the details and designs for the crypto wallet. Enpass welcomes your valuable input on what you would like to see in terms of features and functionality. I am also posting a proposed template field and would love to receive feedback from those who have already used it. Enpass values your feedback and guidance to ensure that this feature is executed flawlessly. Let me know if there are any changes that need to be made to the proposed template below.

1757146348_MicrosoftTeams-image(16).thumb.png.613596cbc65c6d5cb29fd6de2be47531.png  117835290_MicrosoftTeams-image(17).thumb.png.b490428fbfc76ca8e6de8b56da9437f8.png

Thank you again for your continued support and enthusiasm. I look forward to sharing more updates with you soon.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

One piece of feedback for the coin wallet template is that in addition to a recovery key or phrase, you pictured need to store a seed phrase, usually 12 words where you need to store them in the exact same order so that you can identify word 5 or word 8.

I've generally favoured a multiline field to store this in Enpass currently, but you might have better ideas. 

• Like 1