Enpass Discussion Forum

[SOLVED] enpass often crash after I wake it up from the background?.

iosman001

Hello,

crush problem is occasionally occur on my iPhone7 (ios10.3.3) and certainly occur on my iPad (ios 10.3.3) as follow,

first, I opened the Enpass and closed it to home screen. second, I arbitrarily opened another app, then I double click the home button and wake up Enpass from background.

And Enpass just display a white scene with a lock, no other response show until the Enpass crashed and quit.

This problem often breaks off my operation, because I have to wait and reopen Enpass.

I want this problem will be quickly resolved.

thanks

iosman

On 5/17/2020 at 1:23 PM, iosman001 said:

Hello,

crush problem is occasionally occur on my iPhone7 (ios10.3.3) and certainly occur on my iPad (ios 10.3.3) as follow,

first, I opened the Enpass and closed it to home screen. second, I arbitrarily opened another app, then I double click the home button and wake up Enpass from background.

And Enpass just display a white scene with a lock, no other response show until the Enpass crashed and quit.

This problem often breaks off my operation, because I have to wait and reopen Enpass.

I want this problem will be quickly resolved.

thanks

iosman

thanks my issue has been fixed.

• semi_mod changed the title to [SOLVED] enpass often crash after I wake it up from the background?.
  • semi_mod locked this topic