Enpass Discussion Forum

How to enable tap to click function in the Enpass

Nimber

Hi, I am a new user to Mac and I set tap to click function in my new MacBook. However, I find out that tap to click function is not working in Enpass. I have to click the button rather than simply tap it. How can I enable it for Enpass? Thank you!

2 hours ago, Kashish said:

@Nimber

Welcome to Enpass forums. Thanks for writing in. Could you help us with the Enpass version you're using? You'll find it under Menu(Hamburger button) -> Help -> About. Also, let us know the Mac model and the OS version.

Thanks.

Thank you very much for your reply! My Enpass version is 6.4.2 (668). Mac model is MacBookPro16,2. macOS version is 10.15.5.

1 hour ago, Garima Singh said:

Hi @Nimber

Unfortunately, I am not able to understand the issue you are having with Enpass. Please let us know so that I can assist you better.

Thanks.

The phenomenon is like when I try to click on a button use trackpad on the panel of Enpass in Safari, I have to click it to make it response rather than just tap it. When I tap it, the button will be selected but nothing will happen unless I click it. However, in the system setup, I have already checked "Tap to Click" option.