Enpass Discussion Forum

Change Credentials ex. for Webdav / Sync Settings QR

I sync my Vaults with Webdav to our Company NAS. There I have to login with my credentials. The Password Policy forces me to change my password every 90 days. After changing my password, i'm not able to sync my vault bc. my stored webdav credentials are outdated. Unfortunally it is not possible to change the credentials. I have to delete the sync and set it up new - so i have to write the URL, username and password for every vault. On every device. This is annoying and could be more userfriendly if you put there an button to change service credentials.

And an additional top notch feature: Please let me generate an QR code in enpass.io desktop app for every container. Then i open my iOS app and scan the code and all sync-service-settings set-up automatically. This would safe me and the other users plenty time. Thank you

Hey @Christian Melzer

Welcome to the forum!

It would be a great help if you can share the demo account of your WebDAV so that we can check where the problem could be.

16 hours ago, Christian Melzer said:

And an additional top notch feature: Please let me generate an QR code in enpass.io desktop app for every container. Then i open my iOS app and scan the code and all sync-service-settings set-up automatically. This would safe me and the other users plenty time.

We really appreciate you for exploring the app and giving time in finding this valuable suggestion. The suggestion has been noted and forwarded to the development team for further consideration.

Thanks.