Enpass Discussion Forum

Import from Roboform

Mudplugger

I am considering, once again, moving from Roboform to Enpass but the import from Roboform 6 is still broken.  From other forum posts it looks like it has been over a year since anyone from enpass actually engaged on this issue.

Is there still support available for migrating from Roboform 6?

I have followed the knowledgebase steps, just like everyone else, and I am getting the "Nothing to Import" error, just like everyone else.

Can someone help?

Thanks

Hi @Mudplugger,

Thanks for showing interest Enpass.

We have notified this issue meanwhile please follow these steps and let me know if the problem persists.

Step 1:

• Download the previous version of Enpass5 from this link.
  • Export the data and import into Enpass 5.

Step 2: (After successfully completing the above steps please perform these steps).

• Take the backup of Enpass 5 data and save it manually on the device.
  • Open Enpass 6 --> Take the backup of Enpass data and save it manually on the device.
  • Open Enpass 6 -->Settings --> Advanced --> Apply Erase Everything function.
  • Now open Enpass 6 and restore Enpass 5 backup file.

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I'm also looking for a successor of RoboForm and just followed your steps successfully.

Unfortunately Enpass does not consider the folder structure of RoboForm - I RF have hundreds of Logins saved in folders, all objects are now un-categorized.

For example in RF there's a folder named "E-Mail" and a login named "name@emailprovider.com", in Enpass it's saved as "E-Mail\name@emailprovider.com".

Apart from the fact that importing from RF with Enpass 6 still does not work, in my opinion it should not be problem to import logins from RF considering the folder structure (import RF folders to Enpass categories).