ARM64 Linux Build (Raspberry Pi)

Noah Williams

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @Dany21

Welcome to the Enpass Forums.

Our dedicated development team is already aware of the requested feature and is working on implementing it. Unfortunately, I will be unable to share any ETA for the same but rest assured, I'm personally following up on it and will be sure to update this forum regarding its availability in the future. Thank you for your support and cooperation in the meantime.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Raspberry Pi. Chromebooks. Lenovo high-end ARM laptop. Apple M1/M2 computers running on Linux (Asahi). They all need an ARM/Linux version! Please, just tell your compiler to make an ARM binary in addition to the x86 and we'll all be super happy!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, I've been waiting in vain for an Enpass version for my Raspberry for years.
In November 2020, Enpass team member Garima Singh wrote here that a version for the Raspberry had been added to the roadmap.
Since they haven't managed to release a version for the Raspberry in over 3 years, I assume that this was never planned. Maybe we should look for a better alternative if enpass doesn't want our money anymore...

Any updates?!?