Enpass Discussion Forum

Change Emailaddress

Hi, this does not solve my problem.

Your FAQ: "This has the same meaning as if you want to link your purchase with another email (transfer of purchase). Your purchase will be transferred to another account and all the devices linked with the previous email may be changed to Lite. A confirmation dialogue will be displayed before the transfer. "

What does it mean? How do I transfer my purchase? I cannot find a transfer option in the app

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @download1music

Thanks for writing in.

On 7/10/2020 at 3:59 PM, Pratyush Sharma said:

Please follow the below mentioned steps:

• Open Enpass --> Go to Settings --> Tap on Account --> Change email --> select Use Email -> Enter OTP which you receive on the new mail ID --> Proceed

Have you tried the above steps to change the registered email. If this doesn't help, please share the Enpass purchase receipt at support@enpass.io along with the link of this forum post so that we can assist you better.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

There is no "Account"  under settings in Android version 6.5.2.404 in my case.
All i see is "Pro User. Not Registered". When i try to register with my email it says that "You have already registered your Pro-version with us using email ...." (another email which i don't have access any more). Tried reinstalling the app, tried deleting local data.

How should i proceed?