Enpass Discussion Forum

Two Very Simple and Easy to Add Features

Free Jack

1. I would like to be able to pause the sync for (1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hour, 6 hour, 24 hour, indefinitely)  

Reason: I don't like the fact that it starts syncing the moment I make a change.  I want only one sync done when I'm done so when I sit down to work, I would like to pause it for a certain time).  Of course if the software is restarted it should automatically start with sync enabled.

2. Disable Autosubmit

Reason: More control over the login process.  I would like to be able to disable autosubmit for all sites and re-enable it when I find it necessary.

Thank you.  Great software by the way.  Loving it so far except for the few wishlist items.

Hey @Free Jack

Welcome to the forum!

We really appreciate you for exploring the app and giving time in finding this valuable suggestion.

On 7/12/2020 at 9:06 AM, Free Jack said:

I would like to be able to pause the sync for (1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hour, 6 hour, 24 hour, indefinitely) 

You can disconnect the sync, but obviously that's not a pause. We've taken this forward with the dev team for further consideration.

On 7/12/2020 at 9:06 AM, Free Jack said:

Disable Autosubmit

Check under Browser settings. You'll find an option 'Automatically login after filling details'. Disable it and check if that is what you're looking for!

Thanks.

6 hours ago, Garima Singh said:

Check under Browser settings. You'll find an option 'Automatically login after filling details'. Disable it and check if that is what you're looking for!

Yes that solved that problem.  Thank you!.

6 hours ago, Garima Singh said:

You can disconnect the sync, but obviously that's not a pause. We've taken this forward with the dev team for further consideration.

This is what I have been doing now but it is a pain in the butt to keep entering all the Webdav settings again..  Thanks for adding this feature to the list.