Enpass Discussion Forum

Sync between iPhone and iPad

Jimmyy

Hi,

I am and my wife are using Enpass on iPhone and iPad respectively. We both have enabled sync via iCloud but the items are different on both devices. How can I set both devices sync with each other?

Thanks.

Jimmyy

Edited by Jimmyy

Hey @Jimmyy

Welcome to the forum!

To sync your Enpass database so that you and your wife both can access and edit the database saved in Enpass. To do so, please follow the steps mentioned below-

• Open Enpass on your device and go to Enpass settings --> Click on 'Vaults' --> Select the vault which you wish to share with your wife---> Select ‘Set up Sync’ and choose a cloud account to your database.
  • Enter your cloud account details, follow the instructions, and wait till the sync is done.
  • Open Enpass on your wife’s iPad--> Click on ‘Settings’ → Click on ‘Vaults’ -->Click on “+“ and create a new vault/ Select the vault you wish to sync ---> Select ‘Set up Sync’ and choose the same cloud account from which you had enabled sync on your device.
  • Once the sync is done, the database from your device will be synced with your wife’s iPad.

Also, you can refer to this FAQ. Let me know if you have any query.

Thanks.