Enpass Discussion Forum

Icloud Sync on WIN 10 requires daily new apple confirmation

Chris uses Enpass

Hello,

I had serious trouble with the the sync with ms onedrive on all devices (mac/pc/ios/Android) because I have 2 Accounts. After some API changes is wasn't possible any more to use my onedrive private account. So I switched to icloud drive sync. Everything works again like a charm but I have to reconfirm every time the apple enpass permisson only on my my PC. I confirm via iphone and enter the 6 digit code. But the Browser Windows redirecting to enpass hangs forever:

image.png.e558a7255773d0e7a157d1a2dd6caf25.png

So my guess is that the permanent permissons are missing and therefore enpass restarts confirmation all over again.

How can I fix this?

Kind Regards 

Chris

Hi @Chris uses Enpass,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I had serious trouble with the the sync with ms onedrive on all devices (mac/pc/ios/Android) because I have 2 Accounts. After some API changes is wasn't possible any more to use my onedrive private account.

We are working to solve this issue. An updated version will be available soon where we have made some changes. Please try the latest version of Enpass and share the feedback with us.

So I switched to icloud drive sync. Everything works again like a charm but I have to reconfirm every time the apple enpass permisson only on my my PC. I confirm via iphone and enter the 6 digit code. But the Browser Windows redirecting to enpass hangs forever:

Please try to change the default browser and let us know if the issue persists. Also, have a look at this FAQ regarding re-authenticating sync daily.

Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I've tried Google Chrome, Forefox and Microsoft Edge. Same issue. There is no prompt on the website to ckeck "keep me signed in" or something like that. After the imput of apple ID and password the webseite wants to go back to enpass but hangs in all 3 browsers forever. Sync works then until the next day. So I still have to reconnect every day wich sucks pretty much, because it's the device I use the most.

Edited by Chris uses Enpass

I have a similar problem but on a Mac (Catalina).

I use Enpass with Cloud Sync and I login through "Sign in with Apple". Every time I use Enpass, I get a message that my iCloud session has been terminated and that I need to login again.

This is really annoying and has been bothering me for many weeks now. As this problem only affects my rarely used home Mac and not my Mac at work (Mojave), it might have to do with the OS?

Please fix this. Thanks and regards

Christian

Edited by C__O

Hi @C__O,

Follow the below steps and let us know if the issue persists.

19 hours ago, Kashish said:

First sign out of iCloud account on your system's default browser. Next, as soon as you select iCloud in Enpass sync settings, Enpass redirects you to a web page which looks like below :

image.png.c72faa2295a987f5433821dc9a54a80f.png

Here, you'll find the checkbox next to Keep me signed in. Make sure to check it and then proceed to enter the password.

Hope this helps!

image.png.e0ff4a367dbe3c511f51255618ef1a41.png

Regardless of the chosen browser I get this web page with "Remember my apple ID" instead of "keep me signed in". But I got another issue with the apple ID - every time I try to log in on the browser it requires 2 factor auth and I have input the provided password from my iphone. The checkbox "trust this Computer ..." never shows up. Maybe that's the causing problem.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/7/2020 at 11:26 AM, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @C__O,

Follow the below steps and let us know if the issue persists.

Hope this helps!

Hi,

I cannot follow these instructions, because I do not see this checkbox "keep me signed in"  in the iCloud login dialog, as I am logging in with "Sign in with Apple". 

Furthermore, I do not understand the logical connection between logging out with my system's default browser and signing in with the Mac Enpass app.