Enpass Discussion Forum

Search is slow and buggy

Pedro

Hi,

I'm running Enpass 5.6.0 (112) and search is painfully slow, especially when using the browser extension. Another thing that bugs me is that it doesn't always pick up on the correct URL. I often need to search for the site I'm on because Enpass doesn't detect it properly. This coupled with slow search makes things difficult to use (and I really want to move away from 1Password, but the speed is killing me). Now, I know this can't be due to the size of my DB because I've only got about 700 items and on iOS it's reasonably fast.

While on the topic of search, when enter a search word, Enpass will find the item, but then when I open Enpass again, the previously entered text is still present but the entries aren't selected, so I need to delete a letter and type it again for the search to work.

Yeah, I would really love some feedback from the admins. I'm starting to regret my move from 1Password back to Enpass...and I so want to love Enpass. I've recommended it countless times to friends with multiple operating systems and I really don't want this biting me in the butt.