Enpass Discussion Forum

Hello dear Sir/Madam

I am a premium user of Enpass Password Manager App, on my iPhone, iPad and Windows.
regarding SAVING WEBFORMS, although you claimed to be able to autofill webforms (https://www.enpass.io/docs/manual-desktop/browser_ext_using.html#saving-webforms), the Windows Browser's Enpass Extention (latest version downloaded from official stores) doesn't have the SAVE WEBFORM option to autofill webforms.
I tried it on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge, but none had the possibility to SAVE WEBFORM.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

sincerely yours

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 3:37 AM, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @Andrew Petersen.

Welcome to the forums!

Please follow the below steps to save webform and revert to us if you have any further queries.

• Once you’re done filling the details in a webform, click the Enpass Assistant icon → click on ≡ button → Save Webform.

For more details have a look at our user manual.

I am not seeing the Save Webform option. The hamburger icon provides me with Open Enpass, Dock, Settings, and Quit Enpass. I'm using version 6.4.0.

Edited by Andrew Petersen
Didn't mean to upload image.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 7:26 AM, Garima Singh said:

Hey @Andrew Petersen

Thanks for writing in. I have checked the issue and it seems that the website you shared isn't a login form, thus the option to 'save web-form' is not available.

So I know what to look for, could you provide a few examples of websites that provide the 'save web-form' option?

Hi @Andrew Petersen,

Thanks for writing back.

Please have a look at the below-mentioned websites that provides the 'save web-form' option:

Also, check on any website login page; extension must show save web-form option. If it's not showing, please share the website name to check at our end.

Thanks for your co-operation.

• 2 months later...

Hi @Pratyush Sharma / @Garima Singh,

Why can't we have a 'Save Webform' option for normal web forms (not a login form). This feature is available in Lastpass and 1Password(these are the ones which I'm familiar with). I've switched from 1Password to Enpass. But just to use this feature, I'm keeping lastpass also along with Enpass now.

Just to have a glimpse of this feature, if you're booking a ticket in Air India Express site you have to fill forms in 3 pages to book a ticket. All these 3 pages are non login forms and yet same information every time a user books the ticket. There are lot of sites like this which request non standard information like identity / address. As a user this one feature is an added advantage.

Please have a look at these sites.

https://www.airindiaexpress.in/en

https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservices/finesinquiry

Regards

Manoj

Hi @Pratyush Sharma,

Thank you for reverting.

I'm currently using MacBook Pro and OS is Big Sur 11.1 and Enpass version is 6.5.2(726). I'm also using Enpass on iPad Pro and Samsung Galaxy S9, but mainly I'm looking for this feature in the desktop version.

While implementing the "Save Webform" feature, kindly requesting you to have "Add / Edit Custom Fields" and rearranging / sorting feature also as displayed in the screenshots below.

I've gone through couple of Password Managers yesterday. I've included couple of screenshots of this feature implemented in Lastpass, Bitwarden and Zoho Vault. Please have a look. Should you require any further feedback, please let me know.

872566890_Screenshot2021-01-19at11_37_11PM.thumb.png.ef38227f7ca0f3ce68c7c687371e40e3.png

267046450_Screenshot2021-01-19at11_42_40PM.thumb.png.fa2078efe65d46e24f41e9521cc557f9.png

2069079150_Screenshot2021-01-19at11_32_31PM.thumb.png.f4ee5c7373c80beadb93042b565991c2.png

Edited by Manoj
  • Like 1