Enpass Discussion Forum

Web formular of a login window using with a QNAP-NAS

KHK

Hello,

I has some trouble with a login into a local NAS from QNAP. The login-windows  has two input fields ( username and passwort).

I always get only the passwort filled into the login-windows, not the user name.

Than I looked into the web formular and there is only the passwort field. How can get the user field as well into the formular?

Or if this is not necessayr, how can I get both needed fields filled out by enpass?

Karl

12-09-_2020_13-07-15.jpg

Edited by KHK

@KHK

On 9/12/2020 at 4:45 PM, KHK said:

I always get only the passwort filled into the login-windows, not the user name.

Make sure that you save the username in the correct field type (as Username) in Enpass. 

On 9/12/2020 at 4:45 PM, KHK said:

Than I looked into the web formular and there is only the passwort field. How can get the user field as well into the formular?

Just create a login entry in Enpass with the username, password and the URL of the particular site.

On 9/15/2020 at 3:33 PM, Kashish said:

Make sure that you save the username in the correct field type (as Username) in Enpass

In Enpass is the filed slect as username (Benutzername) and the password as passwort (Passwort) - but nevertheless it just take over the passowrt entry into the input-box - not the username

17-09-_2020_12-49-36.jpg

Hello,

if I ente rthe username manually into the field I can add the passwort by enpass...the username is already in enpass, it will just not taken over into th elogin-window.

Additionally I tried already different kind of URL's:

- IP:Port/cgi-bin

- IP:Port

- http://IP:Port

None of them has been working. As I had two local QNAP-units I tried it as well on the second one - with the same result - the username will not copy over into the login-field.

The units are only accessable locally, sri no external access possible .

Attached thow the fields are configured - is there anything you see, what could be the reason for not using the username?

Tnx

19-09-_2020_09-01-58.jpg

19-09-_2020_09-00-06.jpg

19-09-_2020_08-59-31.jpg

19-09-_2020_08-59-02.jpg

Hey @KHK

Thanks for the details.

As we can't open the webpage for debugging, please navigate to that login page and save that page and also share the file with us. For saving a webpage follow this link.

Note: When the webpage is saved, a folder and an HTML file is generated. Please share both with us.

Thanks for the co-operation!