Enpass Discussion Forum

Faild To UpGrade Pro Version!

Simon Fu

Hi @Simon Fu

Sorry for the trouble you're facing. Please make sure you have signed in iTunes and App Store with same Apple ID from which you had purchased Enpass earlier. (Did you purchase it today itself?) Also please drop us an email  support@enpass.io with the purchase receipt, so that we can investigate where the problem could be. 

22 hours ago, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @Simon Fu

Sorry for the trouble you're facing. Please make sure you have signed in iTunes and App Store with same Apple ID from which you had purchased Enpass earlier. (Did you purchase it today itself?) Also please drop us an email  support@enpass.io with the purchase receipt, so that we can investigate where the problem could be. 

Thanks for your reply. 

I paid the app by credit card which bind with my Apple ID.

I also contacted with Apple China about this issue. The staff told me that there was no transaction records yesterday.

But the credit card bank sent me a message about transaction pre-authorization ,then sent me a cancel transaction pre-authorization message. I don't know why.

Then,I bought Enpass again, and I had successfully upgraded to Pro Version this time.

I will contact with U if there is something wrong!