Enpass Discussion Forum

Firefox plugin not working properly

Alessio

As the title, I tried to use Enpass plugin with Firefox in windows 10 but it seems that it doesnt work properly like in other browsers.

When i select the item that should bring me to the site and enter automatically, nothing happens. With Chrome it works perfectly...

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

I've no extensions other than Enpass, I've reinstalled it but the problem is not resolved... It keeps doing nothing whan I click on an Enpass item.

I've tried in 2 different pc, same problem.

I think that the Enpass extension has some issues with Firefox.

Now there is the same problem also with Chrome plugin, with an additional problem, if I select an item from the plugin it saves the url displayed in that moment as url of that item!!

For example, i'm viewing a Facebook page in Chrome, I select the Amazon password in the Enpass plugin, it doesnt open amazon url, and it saves the Facebook url in the Amazon item!!!

It's a really huge bug!!!!!!! 

On 10/12/2020 at 9:22 AM, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @Alessio,

There could be some technical issues with the Win Store. I request you to try again after some time. If the problem persists, please let me know in which country you are facing this issue so that we can investigate it further.

Ok, now I've updated directly to 6.5.2 (724), maybe Microsoft store is not updated in Italy with the same time...

But the problem remains... this is a HUGE problem, I cannot use ENPASS in any browser now! I've used it for years..... I really dont understand whats going on....