Enpass Discussion Forum

Lifetime premium: Registration and sync

HeHoHi

Help, I got a little lost with registration and sync.

The situation is as follows: I have installed Enpass (Lite) on my Macbook and registered with my email address. Because I liked Enpass on the desktop, I downloaded the app on my iPhone. After the download I decided to buy the lifetime licence in the app. So far, so good!

The problem: Enpass on my iPhone wants me to register. But I am already registered (in the desktop version)? If I register again, I will have two accounts, right? And how does the desktop version of Enpass know that I am now a premium user? Why is this so complicated? I only want to synchronise the two devices (and my licence).

Hey @HeHoHi

Welcome to the forum!

You can use any email id to register with Enpass and use the same email id to purchase the Enpass premium subscription and also you can restore the purchase on all other devices using the same email account. For more details, refer to this FAQ.

On 10/6/2020 at 1:00 PM, HeHoHi said:

If I register again, I will have two accounts, right?

If you use the same email account to register with Enpass on all devices, then you will have only 1 email account registered with Enpass.

On 10/6/2020 at 1:00 PM, HeHoHi said:

how does the desktop version of Enpass know that I am now a premium user?

Enpass purchases are bound to a specific email ID. When you use the same email in the app, you can restore the purchase across all the devices. 

Hope this helps!

• 3 months later...