Enpass Discussion Forum

A few suggestions on the password generator...

Kyouhyung Kim

1. Ability to manually type in numbers in the number sliders: Sliders work okay, but it would be nice to enter the parameters using the keyboard so I can set the exact length of the password without wiggling the slider back and forth.
  2. Support all characters in the exclude/include rule: Currently it does not support backslash.
  3. Pronounceable passwords: Options to further scramble the words, like intentional misspelling or leetspeak, and salting the password with ocassional symbols.
  4. Save the password generation rules to the vault entry, so that users won't have to adjust the rules every time.
Edited by Kyouhyung Kim
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2020 at 7:52 AM, Kyouhyung Kim said:
  1. Ability to manually type in numbers in the number sliders: Sliders work okay, but it would be nice to enter the parameters using the keyboard so I can set the exact length of the password without wiggling the slider back and forth.
  2. Support all characters in the exclude/include rule: Currently it does not support backslash.
  3. Pronounceable passwords: Options to further scramble the words, like intentional misspelling or leetspeak, and salting the password with ocassional symbols.
  4. Save the password generation rules to the vault entry, so that users won't have to adjust the rules every time.

Vote for #1 !! That is an option I really miss. The adjusting with the slider makes me cry sometimes because I don't hit the correct number a few times ;-)

• Like 1