Enpass Discussion Forum

How I use enpass as it does not always save automatically information

Hi all,

when I sign up for a new website or when I change password to existing one I have learnt to do not trust enpass. I know that sounds bad. Let me explain. It happened, when confirming data while in the sign up procedure, that enpass did not automatically save the information. I have noticed that the majority of the time enpass save automatically information but unfortunately sometimes does not.

So what I do now?

When I sing up I use enpass to generate a password, I copy and past the new password in Microsoft Word, I change some characters if I want to make the password more readable, I copy and paste the password in the sign up form and only when the procedure has been successfully completed and all data recorded in enpass (automatically hopefully) then I close Word.

Did someone else face the same issue? Is there anyone else acting as I do?  What does enpass team think about that? In case, could you modify enpass to better manage the password generation and information save functionalities? What do you suggest?

Thanks

Edited by Max78685

Hi @Max78685,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please revert to us with the answer to the following queries and we will get it sorted out for you:

• On which device (along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass and Enpass extension version are you using?
  • Which browser and browser version are you using?
  • Also, let us know the website in which you are facing this issue.

Thanks for your co-operation.