Enpass Discussion Forum

Webform form autofilling issue !

•  
I have a site where i need to fill in 4 fields in order to do a request, however am not able to do that ! it works fine with (1password, roboform, Bitwarden,...)
The requested fields : (Prénom - First name - Nom - Last name - Institution ou société - Company - Email)
I have also created a new identity and i took the name of fields from the website to remap the fields with my identity and it does not work too ! 
Here is the site : https://www.ifao.egnet.net/archives-scientifiques/reproductions/reproductions-demande/
I am working on mac os mojave
Enpass app 6.5.2 (726), chrome extension v. 6.5.1
Thanks in advance for the help
Best regards,
Mazen

• 10 months later...

Hi @mazen3ssam21,

Welcome to the Enpass community.

After a thorough investigation with our concerned team, I found that the identity auto-filling of all the fields for the above-mentioned site is working as expected on our end. I would suggest you to update the Enpass App and  Enpass extension version to its latest version.

Do let me know if this worked for you.

1 hour ago, Gulshan Dogra said:

Hi @mazen3ssam21,

Welcome to the Enpass community.

After a thorough investigation with our concerned team, I found that the identity auto-filling of all the fields for the above-mentioned site is working as expected on our end. I would suggest you to update the Enpass App and  Enpass extension version to its latest version.

Do let me know if this worked for you.

HI @Gulshan Dogra,

Many thanks for your quick respond.

Now it works fine with the automatic identity filling.

I have two more questions if I may, 
The first one, for the same website as above, the enpass extension is not recognized in this web form, any idea why?

Second question: Is it possible to have an icon in the cell to auto-fill the cells or the login sites? (screenshot attached to be more clear)

Once again, thank you very much for your help and I wish the best for Enpass and its team.

Capture d’écran 2021-10-06 à 15.45.58.png

• Thanks 1

@mazen3ssam21,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I am happy to know that issue has been resolved for you. 

17 hours ago, mazen3ssam21 said:

The first one, for the same website as above, the enpass extension is not recognized in this web form, any idea why?

Please share the following details so that I can assist you better.

• Which Enpass version you are using on your device. (Whether it is Website or Store Version).
  • On which browser you are facing this issue?
  • Can you please clarify what are you suggesting from “Not recognized in Webform". Is it, you are not getting an option to save webform, or is it some other issue?

Also, I would like to share that it will not show the Save webform option as it is shown only for forms that have password fields in them. The above mentioned website does not have a password field so the save webform option is unavailable.

17 hours ago, mazen3ssam21 said:

Second question: Is it possible to have an icon in the cell to auto-fill the cells or the login sites? (screenshot attached to be more clear)

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us along with the screenshots. I have duly noted these points and forwarded them to our concerned team for further consideration.

Cheers!!