Enpass Discussion Forum

No correct password autofill on Android 10

Hi Guys,

on many Apps and on chrome mobile browser the password autofill ist not working correctly. It will autofill only username or email address in all fields incl. password field. Switch off and on the autofill function in enpass app  omegle xender solves the issue only for the next login attempt. After that its broken again. Im using Android 10 (Oxygen OS 10.0.0.4) on my OnePlus 7 Pro.

Any chance to get this issie fixed?

Edited by AustinGreyson

Hey @AustinGreyson

Thanks for the patience.

Please confirm if you have checked the auto-fill functionality is working or not by disabling and enabling auto-fill option of Enpass on the same device?  If yes, it would be great if can share the name of the website and app to narrow down the issue if present. Also, what option you are using to auto-fill, is it accessibility or framework or both?

Thanks for the co-operation.

• 3 months later...

On your phone, go to Settings > System > Language and Input. If you cannot find this on your phone then search for the Language and Input inside the settings app. Tap on the Autofill Service option on this page. Select omegle Googe from the list and tap OK to confirm the pop-up. You need to confirm using the Autofil Service once more and it will all be set after that.

If you want to use a third-party service then select the installed service from the Autofill Service page. It will redirect you to the app and there you need to log in using your credentials. Once you login to the app, everything will be set and you will see a popup every time you want to fill a password on any app.

• 11 months later...

Hi @jcipactli,

Welcome to the Enpass Community Forums.

I certainly understand your concern about autofill being unable to fill in all the details on some specific websites on your Android device. However, I am sure you must have enabled the "Autofill using Accessibility" option from the Enpass autofill settings. As an alternative, you can use Enpass Keyboard to autofill the details, Enpass autofill settings -> Enpass Keyboard.

To assist you better, I would appreciate it if you could provide me with the following details:

1. Share the list of websites where it does not fill passwords.
  2. Help me with the browser name and its version.