Enpass Discussion Forum

Upgrading to Pro

Gillsman

I am currently a Lastpass premium user but I am (probably) moving to Enpass permanently due to the LP price hike.

What I need to know is this, I have installed Enpass on my laptop / desktop / android phone & tablet & my wife's ipad, if I upgrade to pro will I get access to all of the portable devices or do I need to purchase multiple licences. All devices are logged in with the same email account.

Many thanks & keep up the good work   

Guest Akash Vyas

Hey @Gillsman

Welcome aboard!

I'd like to share that the desktop version of Enpass is completely free on all the platforms and the for the mobile devices, Enpass charges $9.99 per platform. So, once you buy it on Android, you don't have to buy it on another Android device again. However, you'll have to buy it separately for another platform (iOS/Windows Phone). The same has been mentioned on our pricing page.

Cheers!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi @Pamela,

Thanks for writing in.

I would like to share that whenever you purchase an app from App Store it gets linked to the same Apple ID with which you made the purchase. Once you log in with the same Apple ID on the other Apple devices and then download Enpass, it will automatically restore the pro-version.

Cheers!

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Enpass Team, 

Two questions.

1. Do IOS and MacOS comes under the same platform from your perspective or MacOS comes under desktop which is free anyways?

2. do we need to consider that your team can start charging for desktop version in (near) future? 

But, Thank you for your idea of an offline manager. you guys did a good job on UI.

• 2 weeks later...