Enpass Discussion Forum

Sync between all platforms ios, android, windows and mac

tim kay

Hello, i just found your enpass password manager and i was wondering if there is a way to sync my data to all platforms i am using. Like if i create my passwords on IOS can i syncronize them to Android, Windows and Mac without having  to set up each platform individual? Thank you

• 1 year later...
On 12/18/2017 at 3:14 AM, Guest Akash Vyas said:

Hey @tim kay

Yes, you can sync the data created on a device to all the other platforms with the cloud sync feature in Enpass. You just have to create a keychain on one device and then select Restore My Existing Data on the others.

Hope this helps!

On 12/18/2017 at 3:14 AM, Guest Akash Vyas said:

Hey @tim kay

Yes, you can sync the data created on a device to all the other platforms with the cloud sync feature in Enpass. You just have to create a keychain on one device and then select Restore My Existing Data on the others.

Hope this helps!

How do I set up a Keychain on my iPhone enpass App, so I can send those same passwords to my IMAC???

Hey @JSZ,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

Please follow these steps to use Enpass data across both devices.

• Open Enpass on your iPhone --> Vaults --> Tap on Primary --> Enable sync (select your preferred cloud).
  • Now open Enpass on your Mac --> Vaults --> Tap on Primary --> Enable sync with the same cloud account with which you have enabled sync on your iPhone.
  • Now do some sample changes on your iPhone and check does the item reflected on the Mac device or vice versa.

Hope this helps!