Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass vs 1Password

I am using Enpass for a few years and I have just tried 1Password for few days. And maybe I have bad settings or Enpass in browser is terrible.

I can set 1Password as primary password manager in browser and this is maybe the key.
1) When I want to login somewhere so what I need to do is click to login column and it will automatically popop up details to login. 
2) When I want to register somewhere so when I click on the first column (email) so it will pop up automatically Identity details and when I choose it so it fill all details like email, name, surname, phone number, address.
3) When I want register somewhere and create a password there it will automatically pop up suggested password.

Why I am not able do this in Enpass? At least I am not able to.
1) When I want to login somewhere so what I need to do is click to login column and then choose Enpass extenstension or rightclick -> Enpass and after all this it offers me login details.
2) When I want to register somewhere so when I click on the first column (email) and choose Identity, which isnt even offered me until I search for it, so it will fill only chosen column. I have to do this for every other column like name, surname, etc. Sometimes it doesnt fill at all except the email.
3) When I want to register somewhere and generate password so I have to again choose Enpass extenstension or rightclick -> Enpass, geneate password and fill in. This is like 3 more steps more than with 1Password. 

I hope you will understand all this with my terrible english. I also sent support ticket with videos where I am showing examples how it is or isnt working.
But maybe someone will help me with bad settings or at least it will be faster than via email support.