Enpass Discussion Forum

I would like to ask you about adding features.

SANGIL PARK

Hello, First of all, thank you for your awesome service. I hope to be added. The enpass bookmark workflow available in Alfred. This function is also available in 1password. It is a function to log in passwords stored in enpass easily with Alfred's workflow. I am eager to add this.

If you find it difficult to add this feature, I'd appreciate it if you let me know so that I can create it.

thanks

• 3 months later...
On 22/12/2017 at 5:05 AM, SANGIL PARK said:

Hello, First of all, thank you for your awesome service. I hope to be added. The enpass bookmark workflow available in Alfred. This function is also available in 1password. It is a function to log in passwords stored in enpass easily with Alfred's workflow. I am eager to add this.

If you find it difficult to add this feature, I'd appreciate it if you let me know so that I can create it.

thanks

I am looking for this and I am very happy to find that the work is in progress. Thank you!!

• 5 months later...

Sorry to respond in a completely unrelated topic @Akash Vyas - do you know what's wrong with the forum? I am trying to create a new post, but it keeps giving me 

CleanTalk. Spam protection

*** Forbidden. E-mail seems to be spammer. ***

I am using the same account that I always have...and I don't spam :)