Enpass Discussion Forum

Autosave an item with a certain time interval without having to manually click on "Save"

SZJX

Enpass should not require the user to manually click on "Save" button when editing an item to save the changes. Sometimes after I've made an edit, I do something else for a while and then Enpass quickly locks itself. After unlocking Enpass I might just accidentally click on "close" on the item currently being edited and thus lose my edits. Enpass should really auto-save the item with a certain time interval, or at least maintain a reversible history. It's great to have a password history (after you actually saved the password, apparently), but if I edited something but somehow didn't manually save it, I'd be in huge troubles. This happened to me several times already. Now I'm in a situation where I have to go through the account recovery procedure at a cryptocurrency exchange since I didn't actually save my OTOP secret, and a bug in Google Authenticator (https://github.com/google/google-authenticator-android/issues/51) just made matters unsalvageable... which is not great at all.