Enpass Discussion Forum

Onedrive sync error

harryotaku

Hi I'm a lifetime subscription member in enpass. For the past week enpass has been malfunctioning with error sync repeatedly. I use enpass mostly on my mobile (android 10) & iPad pro (ipados 14). I'm repeatedly getting a sync error with onedrive and when I select the resolve option it shows that I purposely deleted the enpass file on onedrive and now I have to upload the enpass vault on my device to onedrive. But no matter how many times I do this the same error occurs after sometime. This happens on both my devices. Naturally changes I made in one device did not get synced to the other device. I will attach a few screenshots (had to enable screenshots in the app just for this) to show the error issue. I tried disconnecting onedrive account and re-added and re-authenticated onedrive again on enpass but the issue still remains. This has become a bit of a nightmare. 

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.Screenshot_20201222-100646710.thumb.jpg.07eaa3f067990cb438cc9fb0acd35d84.jpg702676024_Screenshot_20201222-1006426202.thumb.jpg.4e4ca41b3e6e394fdca961b7d3f2f11c.jpg

Hi @harryotaku,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

We regret the inconvenience. Please follow the below steps to restore the sync:

• Take a manual backup of the Enpass data on all the devices.
  • Disconnect the sync on all devices that are synced with Onedrive.
  • Remove the folders Enpass and Enpass1 on One-drive account.
  • Re-set up the sync with One-drive on all the devices and check.

If the issue persists, please let us know.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I've got the same problem on my 3 devices : windows pc, macOS and iOS. Synchonisation failed due to supposedly files deleted from OneDrive...
But no files concerning Enpass was deleted...
A tempoary fix is to kill EnPass and restart it. Then the synchronisation can be done.
But the problem reapears soonafter...

I was tired of this, buggy OneDrive Sync so I move to GDrive Sync, and it seems there is no problems anymore... Let's see on the long run...

But after abaondonning iCloud Sync because of the iCloud Sync keep expiring problem, I have to abandon OneDrive...
Let's hope there will be no problem like this with Gdrive...
If this is the case, I'll have to move to another application's passwords.

Hi @MilesTEG,

Apologies for the trouble you are going through.

We want to inform you that Microsoft made a change for OneDrive APIs that caused the OneDrive sync problem. Our team has reproduced and identified the issue at our end and is working on it. An update with the fix will be available soon. Till then, we will request you to please co-operate with us.
Thanks!

Hey All,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Today, we've released an update with a fix to this issue on all the platforms. Please update the app and let us know if the issue still persists.. Also, if someone doesn't get the latest version as mentioned below, they may get the same in a couple of hours.

• For Desktops- The latest version is 6.6.0
  • For mobile- The latest version is 6.6.2

Thanks.

I'm having the same issue, disconnected both devices, deleted data, reconnected and still says no file that I deleted.   Been having this issue for quite some time now and starting to get old, please fix the problem!

Edited by wash

I had been seeing regular issue with OneDrive sync on Android but v6.6.2.458 appears to have fixed the problem.

HOWEVER..

The Windows Desktop version has now started throwing OneDrive sync errors constantly where I was never having issues previously.

I have Enpass for Windows v6.6.0 (760), and continually get the "Sync Error. No data found on OneDrive." error

image.png.01302258e4f6632cf95a375432c5f902.png

I disconnect, then reconnect, and everything is fine for maybe 2-3 mins, and then it happens again. And again. And again.

I have also tried disconnecting all devices from OneDrive, deleting the Enpass folders from my OneDrive, and then reconnecting Enpass Desktop to re-populate the files on OneDrive, and then reconnect Enpass Android. Still, the error "Sync Error. No data found on OneDrive" reappears.

image.png.16f04198179b995d82f81371d036e9a4.png

I'm running Windows 10 Pro v20H2, OS Build 19042.746

Edited by Anthony
additional data

On 2/9/2021 at 6:10 PM, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @Anthony,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please retry by installing the latest app, version 6.6.770, from Windows Store and let me know if the problem persists? Thanks.

Thanks @Pratyush Sharma, will do and will let you know how it goes.

10 hours ago, Fabryhorus said:

Hi, I have the same problem, my program version is 6.6.0 (760) and when I make software checking update it found 6.6.0.770 but when I click on "Update now" and open Microsoft Store the store answer me I've already the last version and doesn't let me make any upgrade.

@Fabryhorus that often happens. It is just lag time between Enpass being submitted to Microsoft Store, and it going through approvals and then able to be seen by us. Give it ~24 hours. I sometimes wonder if it would be less confusing if the app didn't have a direct 'new update available' check that the Enpass team can push content through directly which creates this slightly confusing situation.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Anthony said:

@Fabryhorus that often happens. It is just lag time between Enpass being submitted to Microsoft Store, and it going through approvals and then able to be seen by us. Give it ~24 hours. I sometimes wonder if it would be less confusing if the app didn't have a direct 'new update available' check that the Enpass team can push content through directly which creates this slightly confusing situation.

OK, make that 48 hours (I'm still not seeing it either).

..and given it is President's Day long weekend in the U.S. it might even be 72 hours..

• 2 months later...