Enpass Discussion Forum

Android 10 / Firefox / Autofill not showing up (correctly)

Hello,

I have some troubles with my new POCO F2 Pro running Android 10 with MIUI 12.0.3 in Firefox & Enpass Autofill. Firefox Version: 84.1.1. Enpass Version: 6.5.4.428

On e.g. Chrome everything seems wo be working fine (not using Chrome normally at all). In Firefox the on e.g. a login form the "Fill in with Enpass" (translated from german "Mit Empass autom. eintragen") popup below the username or password field isn't showing up the first time I touch/click into the field. If I now switch to the password field and back again after 2-3 times the "Fill in with Enpass" popup is shown for around 1 second and disappears again. If I now continue to switch between both fields (select username, password, username, ...) for another 10-15 times the "Fill in with Enpass" popup shows up and also stays visible so I can click it.

Does anyone have the same issue? Is there a fix available?

I attached my settings for the AutoFill Service

Screenshot_2020-12-24-15-42-37-412_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2020-12-24-15-43-14-199_com.android.settings.jpg

Edited by JHA

1 hour ago, Garima Singh said:

Hey @JHA

Thanks for the patience. We have tested the issue in our working environment and this issue is not from our side. It's web browser behavior and its creating same problem in other password manager.

Hi @Garima Singh,

thanks for verifing the issue in Firefox. I'm glad that you could reproduce it and it is not a configuration issue on my side :)!

I will look if I can contact Mozilla to resolve the issue.

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2020 at 7:27 AM, Garima Singh said:

Hey @JHA

Thanks for the patience. We have tested the issue in our working environment and this issue is not from our side. It's web browser behavior and its creating same problem in other password manager.

Hello again,

I did asked in the firefox mobile support forum and they flipped the ball back to you. See here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1323181

It would be great, if you could manage to resolve the issue!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...