Enpass Discussion Forum

iOS - Vaults with custom Icons

The Game

Hello!

at September, you releases a Version of Enpass iOS, that fixes an issue with custom vault icons! With the latest version this fix is now gone...

Problem: 
I have different vaults on iOS (synced via WebDav on my NAS). The default vault has an icon, that can not be changed. But the custom vaults can have custom icons, instead of using the default given icons.

I have created a custom icon and add this icon to the custom created vaults:

1) Default Vault (default icon, Enpass logo)
2) Custom Vault (custom icon)
3) Custom Vault 2 (custom icon)
4) Custom Vault 3 (custom icon)

With the latest version of Enpass for iOS, a default vault icon is displayed instead of my custom icons! If I go to settings and overwrite that default icon with my custom icon again for just one vault, all vaults show again the custom icon! But only for this time, when I close the App Enpass and open Enpass again, the custom icons are gone again.

Can you please fix this again? Or at least add the default icon (Enpass logo) of the default vault to your standard vault icon list, so that this vault icon can also be selected...

You can also check with the Mac App Store Version of Enpass the behavior:

Selecting a default (or custom icon) on vault 1 and a default or custom logo on vault two on your iOS device and see, if those ones of vault 1 and 2 are in sync with the Mac version using WEBDAV. You can have on your Mac different icons than on iOS for the same vault... the icons are not in sync.

Thank you!

can you please also check, if the Enpass Icon in the menu bar (Mac and 4K Monitor) looks weired?

If I am working on the Mac Display (MacBook Air M1), the Enpass icon looks ok, but at the same time, the Icon at the 4K Monitor Looks not ok!

Mac:

Mac.thumb.png.dfa5d16f2aa247e967d7b38b4cba0031.png

4K Monitor:

942336518_4KMonitor.thumb.png.08af764995676c3f1304373659fd4a3b.png

Please check the screenshots and see the Enpass icon... 

Can you also create a Ticket for that and fix it? All systems and Enpass versions are on the latest version.

• 1 year later...

One year gone… nothing. >:(

Customer Care? Nope!

Feedback? Nope!

Twitter Answer? Nope!

Are you still analyzing?
1) Any chance, that M1 support is comming? 

2) Any chance, that the Custom Vault Icons are displayed correctly?

3) Any chance, that multiple monitors are supported?

Just By The Way

Find attached a beautiful App icon for your App… as a Screenshot because zip or icns files are not allowed…

PNG-Bild.png

@The Game,

13 hours ago, The Game said:

1) Any chance, that M1 support is comming? 

2) Any chance, that the Custom Vault Icons are displayed correctly?

3) Any chance, that multiple monitors are supported?

Our team at Enpass understands how stressful this situation can be, we are always available to assist. Enpass is extremely grateful of you for sharing the relevant information and iOS Enpass icon suggestion with us. All of these issues are on our development team's radar, and some of them are on our roadmap. The ETA for this has not yet been provided, but I will keep you posted as soon as any updates become available. Your feedback has also been forwarded to the responsible team to expedite the process.  

13 hours ago, The Game said:

Find attached a beautiful App icon for your App… as a Screenshot because zip or icns files are not allowed…

It definitely is a worthwhile idea, and the proposal has been forwarded to the relevant team for further consideration.

#SI-1656                          #SI-2473                            #SI-1532                     #SI-2590

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...