Enpass Discussion Forum

Family use with One-time licence

roha40k

Hi!

I'm knowing and using Enpass on my office computer and now I want to use it in private too.

I want to buy a One-time licence because I don't like subscriptions.

Also I would like to provide Enpass to my wife, so she can use it on her own. Is this possible with the One-time licence?

Thanks a lot for answering!

Hey @roha40k

Glad that you liked Enpass and want to use for your wife.

If you would like to provide Enpass Premium to your wife, you should look for a family plan. It allows you to add up to 6 members so that your wife and other members can enjoy the Enpass premium features.

However, if you are interested in a one-time premium license, you can also purchase two separate one-time premium licenses for you and your wife. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
On 1/28/2021 at 4:58 PM, Garima Singh said:

Hey @roha40k

Glad that you liked Enpass and want to use for your wife.

If you would like to provide Enpass Premium to your wife, you should look for a family plan. It allows you to add up to 6 members so that your wife and other members can enjoy the Enpass premium features.

However, if you are interested in a one-time premium license, you can also purchase two separate one-time premium licenses for you and your wife. Thanks!

I have the same/related inquiry-- My wife and I are currently Pro users.  Is there a way for us to be syncing to the same shared vault with our existing licenses?

Hey @ikabupini

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, you can definitely do so by creating a new vault and by sharing this new vault with your wife. To know more about how to share a vault, follow the steps given below and let me know if you have any concerns:

1. Open Enpass on your device and go to Enpass settings --> Click on 'Vaults' --> Click on + button --> Add the vault name and click on Create New --> Enter the vault password and click Continue --> Verify the vault password on next page --> Select ‘Set up Sync’ and choose a different cloud account to sync this vault.
  2. Enter your cloud account details, follow the instructions, and wait till the sync is done.
  3. Open Enpass on your other wife's device--> Click on ‘Settings’ --> Click on ‘Vaults’ --> Click on “+“ and create a new vault --> Select ‘Set up Sync’ and choose the same cloud account from which you had enabled sync on your device as in step 1.
  4. Once the sync is done, the database from your device will be synced with your wife's device.
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...