Sync with Onedrive for Business not working

RichardK

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/7/2018 at 6:53 AM, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @Kate,

Thanks for writing in.

I would like to share that the Microsoft team is already working to make more straightforward APIs for developers to work with OneDrive for business and we are waiting for their response. More details are here.

Onedrive_Business.png.13b8ee7ecf252704bd18018837c419ec.png.e4f2d8f895155fc4c3b42b2d7460ed0b.png

Thanks for patience.

Thanks for this, I didn't see your reply before.  It is already possible, I use many other services that sync in with OneDrive for Business.  I look forward to seeing this introduced in the future.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there any ETA right now? Because we want to Roll-out Enpass through OneDrive for Business, but we can't… We do not want to make a switch to a other party software. We want to stay with Enpass. But not having the option, my collegeas will concidder it :(

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:37 AM, Anshu kumar said:

Hey @RoyMi6 

Support of OneDrive for business is already in our roadmap but at the moment I can't assure you any ETA.

Thanks for your co-operation.

i hope it will get inserted in a short time. B|

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those of us fortunate enough to have access to both a business and a personal OneDrive, what is the recommended procedure for moving the database from the business to a personal OneDrive?

To be clear, I have two versions of the database. The up to date version is in the business OneDrive and is shared by multiple devices. An older and incomplete version is in the personal OneDrive, and has been out of use for some time.

This all started because I got a new phone and had to get the new version which will only sync with the personal OneDrive. It's aggravating.

Edited by echo-train
Clarity

On 12/30/2019 at 6:10 PM, echo-train said:

For those of us fortunate enough to have access to both a business and a personal OneDrive, what is the recommended procedure for moving the database from the business to a personal OneDrive?

To be clear, I have two versions of the database. The up to date version is in the business OneDrive and is shared by multiple devices. An older and incomplete version is in the personal OneDrive, and has been out of use for some time.

This all started because I got a new phone and had to get the new version which will only sync with the personal OneDrive. It's aggravating.

I would choose OneDrive voor personal vault.

If you have many company passwords, then u could choose for OneDrive for Business...

8 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I would choose OneDrive voor personal vault.

If you have many company passwords, then u could choose for OneDrive for Business...

I wish I could because that's where the up to date database already is, and I have three other devices already using it.

But version 6 on my new Android phone does not present the business drive as an option, only the personal drive. As I understand it, that is a problem others in this thread are facing.

Since no one seems to be able to tell us when that functionality will become available, I'm now looking for the best procedure to move the database from the business drive to the personal drive.

Edited by echo-train

Hello Enpassians,

We have been getting sync with OneDrive business request from the last couple of years. But the APIs were not straightforward and hindered us from implementing it.

Recently, there have been some changes to the API because of which things have been sorted out. Our dev team has already started working on it, and hopefully, it will be supported in the future updates.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thanks!

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Tahreem said:

Hello Enpassians,

We have been getting sync with OneDrive business request from the last couple of years. But the APIs were not straightforward and hindered us from implementing it.

Recently, there have been some changes to the API because of which things have been sorted out. Our dev team has already started working on it, and hopefully, it will be supported in the future updates.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thanks!

We are looking forward to it! Many thanks from the Netherlands.