Enpass Discussion Forum

Sync between Iphone and Mac didn't work

CMarch

HI @all,

i use enpass on iPhone and the Mac. I set the new passwords mainly per iPhone when I work with Enpass. I found out today, that the logins didn't sychronize between iPhone and Mac, so I made a new connection with Apple Cloud and synchronized the data. Unfortunately Enpass didn't synchronize with the latest password, but with the older passwords saved on the mac. So now all my newly set passwords are overwritten with the old passwords on the Mac, but not with the new oney. The Back-Up was made only for the Mac, but not for the iPhone, so I would loose about 15 accounts and credentials, if I use now the back-Up. How can I solve this issue? Enpass should now, if one password is older than the other, that its outdated normally or should at least ask while synchronizing. 

Can you please help me? Some very important passwords are now lost.

Best

Christina

Hey @CMarch

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

For quick troubleshooting, disconnect the sync from all the devices and reconnect it again. If your problem persists, please share the following details so that we can investigate where the problem could be.

1. The OS versions of macOS and iOS on which you are you using Enpass?
  2. Which Enpass version are you using on each device?
  3. Which cloud are you using to sync the data?
  4. Are you getting any error message or code during sync? If yes, share it with us.
  5. Are you able to access all Enpass data with the updated passwords on your iOS device?