Enpass Discussion Forum

WebDav Sync Error

Jeff Chen

Hey @Jeff Chen

Welcome to the forum!

We regret the problem you are facing, but we’re here to help. To proceed with the troubleshooting, please confirm if you have tried disconnecting and reconnecting sync on all the devices. If this doesn't help, please share the below details:

• Did you start facing this issue recently - like after an Enpass update, or did you face the same problem earlier as well?
  • Which Enpass version are you using on the Windows devices?
  • Are you syncing with the same WebDAV account on all the devices?
  • Did you make any changes to your WebDAV account recently?

Let us know the above details so we can investigate this problem appropriately.

Thanks!

• 4 months later...

I'm having the same error 915993 on my Windows PC with version 6.6.1 (804). Update function says, it is the current version.

On my iPhone there is no issue using the ecaxt same credentials and URL for WebDav.

I have disconnected and reconnected the WebDav already.

I'm not sure, since when this issue exists.

• 1 month later...

Hello @fibis!

Welcome the the Enpass Forum.

I am sure you must have tried to disconnect the WebDAV sync from all the devices and synced them again. If no, please try it. Also, let me know if you can access your WebDAV server normally.

I need some information to isolate the point of failure. Please help me with the WebDAV server info, Enpass version, OS version installed in your system. Also, it would be so helpful if you can share a demo account credentials at support@enpass.io along with this forum link.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2021 at 11:06 AM, Manish Chokwal said:

Hello @fibis!

Welcome the the Enpass Forum.

I am sure you must have tried to disconnect the WebDAV sync from all the devices and synced them again. If no, please try it. Also, let me know if you can access your WebDAV server normally.

I need some information to isolate the point of failure. Please help me with the WebDAV server info, Enpass version, OS version installed in your system. Also, it would be so helpful if you can share a demo account credentials at support@enpass.io along with this forum link.

Hi @Manish Chokwal,

I use Windows 10, Pop OS 21.04 and Android 11 with the newest Enpass Version on all Systems. I use Seafile Pro as Webdav Solution. I will send you a demo account.

• 7 months later...

Hi Enpass-Support,

again I'm facing this issue. (See above June 2, 2021)

I already disconnected on both mobile phone and PC and connected again. no success.
On Nextcloud I saw, that the db file was locked, so I removed that status.

Meanwhile I'm able to sysn from my iPhone again, but PC this does not sync.

Any idea?

Best regards,
Thorsten

Edited by thowa

Hi @thowa,

I certainly understand your concern about not being able to sync the data with WebDAV NextCloud. I suggest performing the following steps to resolve this issue:

1. Take a manual backup of your data on all the devices.
  2. Disconnect the NextCloud sync from all your devices.
  3. Open NextCloud website -> Open Enpass folder → Select vault.enpassdbsync file → Rename it as oldvault.enpassbdsync.
  4. Reconnect the NextCloud sync on all the devices.
  5. If sync starts to work fine, you can delete the renamed old backup file from step 3.

If it does not help, please help me with a demo account along with its username & password, and URL so that we can investigate it further. Also, share the currently installed Enpass version. 

• 11 months later...