Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass sync fails on all devices

Hi All,

Apologies for the trouble you are going through.

We want to inform you that Microsoft made a change for OneDrive APIs that caused the OneDrive sync problem. Our team has reproduced and identified the issue at our end and is working on it. An update with the fix will be available soon. Till then, we will request you to please co-operate with us.
Thanks!

Frustrating that this is happening again! Does 1password and LastPass have similar issues?  I use Enpass across 4 devices (2 computers, tablet, and phone) so fixing this (yet again) by disconnecting and resetting sync across 4 devices is a pain.  I'm also waiting for the app fix from Enpass before I try disconnecting / resetting sync across all my devices since several people have said that simply disconnecting / resetting sync didn't work for them. 

I'm seriously thinking of moving to an alternative password manager such as 1password or LastPass. 

Yes, my Android Enpass came up with the same sync error. I then found out that the Android Enpass was only letting me sync with my Work OneDrive account (which will never have a vault), and there was no way of selecting my personal OneDrive account (where my vault is held).

Unfortunately, before reading this I deleted the app in the expectation I could start afresh, and have the option to sync my personal OneDrive. However the new 'empty' Android Enpass still goes straight to the Work OneDrive. Guess I'll have to wait on this fix.

Edited by NickyBe

1 hour ago, TDubMan said:

Frustrating that this is happening again! Does 1password and LastPass have similar issues?  I use Enpass across 4 devices (2 computers, tablet, and phone) so fixing this (yet again) by disconnecting and resetting sync across 4 devices is a pain.  I'm also waiting for the app fix from Enpass before I try disconnecting / resetting sync across all my devices since several people have said that simply disconnecting / resetting sync didn't work for them. 

I'm seriously thinking of moving to an alternative password manager such as 1password or LastPass. 

been playing with 1Password 14 day full trial.  It has a lot of wicked features lacking in Enpass - most significant - vault sharing withing the same account (similar to lastpass). Otherwise, more less the same.  One  Enpass feature missing in 1Password is - consolidated record. For example, in Enapss I can put in my credit card info and all the web login info in one record - and if I am in a CC field when shopping or going to the cc web page - the same Enapss record will work.   In 1Password - if you identify an item as a credit card - it doesn't appear to autofill the web.. you need to create two records (one for the card and one for their web page) - but you can "link" the two - to find each quickly.  That also goes with attachments as well (drivers license and photo) - Enpass you can attach within the same record - where as 1Password has an attachment record you can link to the master record.

Finally, personal cloud sync services are limited - OneDrive is not supported as of yet. iCloud, DropBox and GoogleDrive are supported.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2021 at 9:07 AM, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi All,

We want to inform you that Microsoft made a change for OneDrive APIs that caused the OneDrive sync problem. Our team has reproduced and identified the issue at our end and is working on it. An update with the fix will be available soon. Till then, we will request you to please co-operate with us.
Thanks!

Too late for me. I move to GDrive Sync.
I had the same problem discuss here. And same a everyone, my OneDrive account doesn't transform itself in work account...

I start to be tired by all the Sync Problems I had : iCloud, OneDrive...

Looking forward to it!

On 2/2/2021 at 7:23 AM, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @joefa @Lukasaz1999 @MOM20xx @Jay Salh,

We are able to reproduce this issue at our end, and our team is working on it. Hopefully, the fix will be available soon. Till then, we will request you to please co-operate with us.

Thanks!

Thanks, looking forward to it. On the PC now it only allows to synch with OneDrive for buisiness and this would need to be granted from our IT... My private OneDrive is not acessible at all from set up synch for OneDrive, but I guess you know about this already, as somebody else described that here as well.

On 2/2/2021 at 3:07 AM, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi All,

Thanks!

Thanks, I was having the same issue.

Hi All,

The issue is already fixed and update is on the way!

On 2/2/2021 at 1:37 PM, Pratyush Sharma said:

Thanks!

Hey All

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Today, we've released an update with a fix to this issue on all the platforms. Please update the app and let us know if the issue still persists. Also, if someone doesn't get the latest version as mentioned below, they may get the same in a couple of hours.

• For Desktops- The latest version is 6.6.0
  • For mobile- The latest version is 6.6.2

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hey All

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Today, we've released an update with a fix to this issue on all the platforms. Please update the app and let us know if the issue still persists. Also, if someone doesn't get the latest version as mentioned below, they may get the same in a couple of hours.

• For Desktops- The latest version is 6.6.0
  • For mobile- The latest version is 6.6.2

Thanks.

Thanks so much for the fix. Updating all my devices now.

Hey @gabeweb

Thanks for writing in.

We appreciate your feedback on the latest version and also understand your concerns with the Enpass portable. Please rest assured that we have planned to update the Enpass portable as well after the stable releases of Enpass v6.6.0. However, we’re not sure of a specific timeline when this will be released.

• Sad 1

• 4 months later...

Hi @gauravdhaka,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

To investigate further on this issue I want a little input from your side so please share the following details:

1. On which all devices ( along with OS version) are you using Enpass?

2. Which Enpass version are you using on the each devices?

3. Which cloud services are you using to sync?

4. While syncing what error message or code are you getting, or does the changes not reflect across the devices?

Your co-operation is highly appreciated.