Enpass Discussion Forum

Synch error - no data found on Onedrive

Jeff Cohen

Hi @Jeff Cohen @Smort,

Welcome to the forums!

I understand your concern and apologies for the trouble you face as Microsoft made a change for OneDrive APIs that caused the OneDrive sync problem. Our team has reproduced and identified the issue at our end and is working on it. An update with the fix will be available soon. Till then, we will request you to please co-operate with us.

Thanks!

I have this same issue on my 3 PCs last days, all are Windows 10.

Tried to set up sync again, and then it syncs OK for some minutes/time, but later same day (not very long) it is the same on each PC.

Uninstalled Enpass, and installed it fresh on my work-PC this morning in desperation, but did not resolve it.

Even tried removing whole apps/Enpass-folder from onedrive, importing backup, and setting up onedrive-sync from scrath (done so today on my work PC). But issue is back now when I tried to use enpass an hour later.

To make it clear; Sync is working when I remove it, and then add it again...but some minutes/hours later I come back to enpass, and now I have the error "No data found on Onedrive", and some message about it thinking that I have actively deleted files. But when I check apps/Enpass-folder on OneDrive it seems to me that the files are there. The message about enpass believing I have actively deleted files I have not seen today, but can add screenshot when I see it again.

Errormessage1.PNG

Edited by Ronny Gydar

Might be some weird behaviour on OneDrive-itself?

Have tried to "provoke" this issue now, by syncing manually to onedrive on my work-PC, and on my iphone, exiting enpass (quiting it), and starting+logging in again, syncing manually towards OneDrive, and everything works fine now. And have only experienced this "sporadically" last few days, and I know I use Enpass a lot during the day, so it absolutely does not happen all the time for me. Will try to see if I see any pattern to it, and will report back if so.

I seem to be having the same issue. When looking on my onedrive I also see three different Enpass folders. One in the root, and two in apps one is called Enpass and another one is called Enpass 1, the last one seems to be the current one, so I renamed the other two for now. I checked if there where updates available but I seem to be running the same version. As said the Sync is fixable, only after an X while I get the same message again. I was hoping to find some logging on onedrive, but no luck yet

Hey All,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Today, we've released an update with a fix to this issue on all the platforms. Please update the app and let us know if the issue still persists.. Also, if someone doesn't get the latest version as mentioned below, they may get the same in a couple of hours.

• For Desktops- The latest version is 6.6.0
  • For mobile- The latest version is 6.6.2

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

Bringing this topic back from the dead.

I am experiencing this error as well. I did the suggested method:

• Take a manual backup of the Enpass data on all the devices.
  • Disconnect the sync on all devices that are synced with Onedrive.
  • Remove the folders Enpass and Enpass1 on One-drive account.
  • Re-set up the sync with One-drive on all the devices and check.

This works for a bit until the error comes back? When I force it using the 'resolve now' button it does effectively sync (verified in Onedrive folder) and the error is gone, unless I hit the 'sync now' button and it magically re-appears.

Using latest versions on Desktop and Mobile!

EDIT: I must clarify this issue is with the Desktop app. The mobile app syncs fine without any errors.

Edited by Woutcam

Hi @Woutcam,

Sorry for the inconvience caused to you.

To investigate further on this issue, I want a little input from side, so please share the following information:

1. Which Enpass version ( Downloaded from Enpass website or Windows Store) are you using?

2. Open OneDrive in any Browser --> Click on Apps --> Enpass -->Check and share  the size of the " vault.enpassdbsync".

In case, if you using the website version of Enpass please enable logs from Advanced settings of Enpass. And when the error message occurs please copy the logs and share with us.

Logs.JPG.eaf12655e7540eb070c9dbbb1da3c3ab.JPG

Thanks for your co-operation.

41 minutes ago, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @Woutcam,

Sorry for the inconvience caused to you.

To investigate further on this issue, I want a little input from side, so please share the following information:

1. Which Enpass version ( Downloaded from Enpass website or Windows Store) are you using?

2. Open OneDrive in any Browser --> Click on Apps --> Enpass -->Check and share  the size of the " vault.enpassdbsync".

In case, if you using the website version of Enpass please enable logs from Advanced settings of Enpass. And when the error message occurs please copy the logs and share with us.

Logs.JPG.eaf12655e7540eb070c9dbbb1da3c3ab.JPG

Thanks for your co-operation.

1. Desktop version downloaded from the website Enpass 6.6.0 (761)

2. Size is 1.62MB

Log:

Info: [HTTP]  Disabling VERIFY SSL PEER/HOST 
Info: [HTTP]  CURLSSLOPT_NO_REVOKE 
Info: [HTTP]  Using AUTO Proxy detection 
Info: [HttpClient] https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/me/drive/special/approot://vault.enpassdbsync curlresultcode: 0 responseheaders: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 12:57:29 GMT
Content-Type: application/json
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000
request-id: 684f7d62-98d0-404e-ac63-1d9ae450ce03
client-request-id: 684f7d62-98d0-404e-ac63-1d9ae450ce03
x-ms-ags-diagnostic: {"ServerInfo":{"DataCenter":"North Europe","Slice":"E","Ring":"4","ScaleUnit":"005","RoleInstance":"DU6PEPF0000012D"}}

Info: [HttpClient] https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/me/drive/special/approot:/vault.enpassdbsync:/createUploadSession curlresultcode: 0 responseheaders: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 12:57:32 GMT
Content-Type: application/json;odata.metadata=minimal;odata.streaming=true;IEEE754Compatible=false;charset=utf-8
Cache-Control: no-store
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000
request-id: 3a7a532f-89a8-45e1-bb0e-95361e9f83dc
client-request-id: 3a7a532f-89a8-45e1-bb0e-95361e9f83dc
x-ms-ags-diagnostic: {"ServerInfo":{"DataCenter":"North Europe","Slice":"E","Ring":"4","ScaleUnit":"005","RoleInstance":"DU6PEPF000000DE"}}
OData-Version: 4.0

Info: [HttpClient] https://api.onedrive.com/rup/76f3a07f1e8a47ed/eyJSZXNvdXJjZUlEIjoiNzZGM0EwN0YxRThBNDdFRCEyNDgxNyIsIlJlbGF0aW9uc2hpcE5hbWUiOiJ2YXVsdC5lbnBhc3NkYnN5bmMifQ/4mbd_-mcjYdlgiB0s1Ou7Bu7FN_rxuwVOBfh3WZ_jcfrXJG2uwe5E4p9pXGZA8rOu2Z7Qh8vDlG2AKQdMufbAtrnU39n_gVNOe3vBNG6LoAPI/eyJAbmFtZS5jb25mbGljdEJlaGF2aW9yIjoicmVwbGFjZSIsIk5hbWUiOiJ2YXVsdC5lbnBhc3NkYnN5bmMifQ/4wmT5-93LfVaXT3UkRXLe-OIGhFR0LDt_OSH4dwTm8P6mspsf99y-Qu5djatpLxahFvLTMUiWmeQfBxiMr99U4rssARAc-MkvO4-4GNVx1hK0kT13bczpvE-9L8F9Ip8sIuiccFF7dJFjGd-n60ONK-sjCPKrStDSILyOwZJIOcnFYZizFiHtC28bb_JmnGs59yRsrkeiHZgJF0qz2bSBJTnRY-wXJE_cb82Bf_d8eGFV4Lkw8UgVQAv3p-OJvfn7_GfNqbIiAF1ZWChIo9E3zc7K-4f1Uw5RIgQkW8_fwVAvmYCC3gnNkqFSYzkz8Mtbes1NXJLPj_D4ZTDs6Y0rXTFqNxPBRtAKnlXkC855u40dRDB2IeRFA76Eq8ib2Pu_CtsXCMM5piOXNgCFWmTLnvIqvKvkaDiCBT6WnS2qCpwp9iME2BJWrWfD3Q2FaTl9tDQ6PkWpUQMGKdYBa6g7oa181SC5dgsCD6T5jUkUuR3iKVkMQN2iwcOxm6IlMnVDqm0_V4_mL9ohR9Qh6PT4EjinEWim_VZL1OuFbhd5SKdhwghpeDr7WEBCRtakeaXk1Qc_e5PUcW8H5XVW379jtBQ curlresultcode: 0 responseheaders: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Content-Length: 2109
Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8
P3P: CP="BUS CUR CONo FIN IVDo ONL OUR PHY SAMo TELo"
WWW-Authenticate: Bearer realm="OneDriveAPI", error="invalid_token", error_description="Invalid auth token"
X-MSNSERVER: DB5PPF0D895C9FA
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains
MS-CV: cWTgub6GGUuMzvkw/T6BdA.0
X-AsmVersion: UNKNOWN; 19.704.618.2005
X-Cache: CONFIG_NOCACHE
X-MSEdge-Ref: Ref A: 1558973B974A45589A0ED0D10E33588C Ref B: BRU30EDGE0517 Ref C: 2021-06-29T12:57:32Z
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 12:57:33 GMT

The screens are as follows 1-4

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

• 1 month later...