Enpass Discussion Forum

Dropbox sync broken for Mac and iOS. Error 204035

Eachie

I, too, received this error on my Mac (Big Sur 11.2; Enpass 6.5.1). I signed out from syncing to Dropbox, but when trying to reconnect with Dropbox Enpass gives me the error message, "Could not verify your credentials. Please log in again to sync your data."

Well, I'm also having a very similar issue but I'm using Dropbox. Using Enpass on: 

Windows: Version 6.5.2 (724)
MacOS: Version 6.5.2 (726)
iOS: Version 6.6.1 (528)
Android:  Version 6.6.1.449

All of those tell me they're the latest version when checking for updates. Sync seems to be working for Windows and Android but not for iOS and macOS. 

I disabled the sync when they started failing with the intention of enabling again but now the devices can't connect to Dropbox anymore. iOS says "Error while enabling sync". macOS says "Could not verify your credintials.Please log in again to sync your data" (misspeling is as it shows in the message and of course I already tried to login several times to the same error).

Is the fix you mentioned above for Vault sync in general or is it specific for Onedrive (in which case I might as well open another topic)?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, maumoura said:

Well, I'm also having a very similar issue but I'm using Dropbox. Using Enpass on: 

Windows: Version 6.5.2 (724)
MacOS: Version 6.5.2 (726)
iOS: Version 6.6.1 (528)
Android:  Version 6.6.1.449

All of those tell me they're the latest version when checking for updates. Sync seems to be working for Windows and Android but not for iOS and macOS. 

I disabled the sync when they started failing with the intention of enabling again but now the devices can't connect to Dropbox anymore. iOS says "Error while enabling sync". macOS says "Could not verify your credintials.Please log in again to sync your data" (misspeling is as it shows in the message and of course I already tried to login several times to the same error).

Is the fix you mentioned above for Vault sync in general or is it specific for Onedrive (in which case I might as well open another topic)?

Having the same issue exactly as described above.

I have the same problem on Mac.

1. You need to actually test all of your changes.

2. For something as important and popular as Dropbox you should not be relying on users to find your problems. You need an active account setup to every cloud that repeatedly does sync, disconnect and reconnect and reports status to a monitoring console. You would know in seconds that Dropbox made an API change or, more likely, someone on your team released bad code to production.

6 hours ago, JJBOK said:

I, too, received this error on my Mac (Big Sur 11.2; Enpass 6.5.1). I signed out from syncing to Dropbox, but when trying to reconnect with Dropbox Enpass gives me the error message, "Could not verify your credentials. Please log in again to sync your data."

Exactly the same problem here

My ENPASS works on my Samsung and Windows 10 computer.  It continues to NOT work on all of my iOS platforms.  I also backup to Dropbox.

I got a suggestion from Lewis.  I haven’t tried it but will see if it works.  I’m not sure if he’s on this thread.  If he isn’t, I’ll try to add it here.

17 hours ago, JJBOK said:

I do have the same issue, on my MacBook with BigSur 11.2 and Enpass 6.5.2 :-(

- Bernhard

enpass_dropbox.jpg

Hey All,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Today, we've released an update with a fix to this issue on all the platforms. Please update the app and let us know if the issue still persists. Also, if someone doesn't get the latest version as mentioned below, they may get the same in a couple of hours.

• For Desktops- The latest version is 6.6.0
  • For mobile- The latest version is 6.6.2

Thanks.