Enpass Discussion Forum

Pls explain me ur autofill...

Hello,

what is the function autofill doing in your app? Do i have to click on the extension and choose the account and then it puts the login and password in? 

Because for me autofill is, that i only have to click in the sign-in-window and the possible Login(s) are shown up and i can klick them directly.

Hi @Stutenharry,

Thanks for using Enpass and writing to us.

Auto-fill through Enpass Browser extension works by manually selecting and double-clicked on the item with which you want to auto-fill as this gives better control if you have multiple items there (and you can peep into there details).

However, You can enable "Auto-fill details without showing Enpass Assistant" in Enpass browser settings. Enable this setting to allow Enpass to auto-fill the details using the keyboard shortcut without showing Enpass Assistant. To know how to setup/configure Keyboard shortcut please refer this link.

NOTE: Enpass auto-fill the details without showing Enpass Assistant if the particular domain item save in Enpass is only one. For example, in Enpass if the only one Facebook item is saved then you try to auto-fill via keyboard shortcut then it auto-fill without showing assistant. If you have two Facebook item save in Enpass then it only open the Enpass Assistant and you have to manually select and double click on the item to auto-fill.

Thanks.